• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Between B&W or Color Flyers for Your Next Marketing Campaign

In summary, a Black and White Flyer is a cost-effective promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase products and specials in a simple and elegant design. It is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website and can be customized with contact information and personal messages. Different themes are offered to suit various occasions and it can be distributed in various ways to promote a business.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I just printed out some flyers and forgot to change printer settings so it will print in color:mad:

Would you use B&W flyers or should I print them in color? I printed the Feb specials both in one page (Kathleen's flyer) and the mini catty insert also from Kathleen's. I am using all of these to put inside a host packet. :confused:

Thank you!

I never - well, rarely - print in color. All of my monthly specials are in black and white. I do the high quality black and white but I never print in color - yet, I always seem to be out of color ink?! Go figure!

I heard Nancy Jo Ryan say she never prints in color. she does B&W on colored PAPER.
Use them! Unless they look absolutely TERRIBLE...they are probably fine.

1. What is a Black and White Flyer?

A Black and White Flyer is a promotional marketing tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to showcase our products and specials in a simple and elegant design. It is printed in black and white, making it cost-effective for our consultants to distribute to potential customers.

2. How can I get a Black and White Flyer?

Our Black and White Flyers are available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact your consultant for more information on how to obtain one.

3. Are there different themes for Black and White Flyers?

Yes, we offer several different themes for our Black and White Flyers to suit different seasons and occasions, such as holidays, new product releases, and special offers.

4. Can I customize the Black and White Flyer with my own information?

Yes, our Black and White Flyers can be customized with your contact information and personal message. This allows you to personalize the flyer to your target audience and make it more effective as a marketing tool.

5. How do I use the Black and White Flyer to promote my business?

There are several ways you can use the Black and White Flyer to promote your Pampered Chef business. You can distribute them in person to potential customers, include them in mailings or packages, post them on social media, or display them at events or in local businesses. Be creative and find what works best for you and your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies