• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Bookings Flyer for My Hostess Packet?

In summary, to request a bookings flyer from Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit their website. The flyer is free of charge for both customers and consultants and can be personalized for your own parties. It is usually updated monthly and can be shared with anyone interested in hosting a party or purchasing products.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know there is one out there...one that you give to your hostess in her hostess packet that encourages her to get her friends to book shows off of her show so she (the hostess) can enjoy the specials in the coming months...help???

Are you thinking of "Do you love a bargain" or was it something else?

heat123 said:
Are you thinking of "Do you love a bargain" or was it something else?

I don't know -- what is Do You Love a Bargain?

DYLAB decemberThis is decembers, if you want novembers please just say the word and I will post it for you.

Flora

Attachments

• DYLABDecember06.doc
    605.5 KB · Views: 383
That's EXACTLY what I was looking for - thanks!!!

love it
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
This is decembers, if you want novembers please just say the word and I will post it for you.

Flora
do you have 1 for January yet?

1. How can I request a bookings flyer?

To request a bookings flyer, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to provide you with a digital or physical copy of our current bookings flyer.

2. Is there a cost for the bookings flyer?

No, the bookings flyer is completely free for customers and consultants alike. It is a helpful tool for showcasing our current specials and promotions.

3. Can I customize the bookings flyer for my own parties?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to customize the bookings flyer with your own contact information and party dates. This allows you to personalize the flyer for your specific customers and parties.

4. How often is the bookings flyer updated?

The bookings flyer is typically updated on a monthly basis to reflect our current specials and promotions. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or our website for the most up-to-date version.

5. Can I share the bookings flyer with friends and family who are not Pampered Chef customers?

Of course! We encourage you to share the bookings flyer with anyone who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing our products. The more the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
Admin Greg