• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find Kelly V.'s September Hostess Special Flyer!

In summary, the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. is a promotional flyer offering exclusive deals and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party in September. To get a copy of the flyer, you can contact a local consultant or search for Kelly V.'s party on the website. To qualify for the flyer, the party must have a minimum of $200 in sales. The flyer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and is only valid for the month of September. Orders placed after September 30th will not be eligible for the flyer's promotions.
KellyRedHead
Hi Everyone! :)

There is a flyer (or email) that was posted on here to promote the September hostess special.

I am not sure who posted it, but after she emailed it out to several people she got good response back from the customer who received it.

Does anyone remember or have that email??
:confused:

Thanks-
Kelly V.

Bump -

Anyone remember this being discussed last week?? :(

Kelly

I found it last night but saved it somewhere mysterious and I CANT FIND IT AGAIN!!! Someone please help?

September host flyerI don't think this is what you need, but may be a good start.

DebZ.

Attachments

• September Host Post card.doc
    99 KB · Views: 257

Related to Help Find Kelly V.'s September Hostess Special Flyer!

1. What is the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V.?

The September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. is a promotional flyer featuring exclusive deals and discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party during the month of September.

2. How can I get a copy of the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V.?

You can get a copy of the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for Kelly V.'s party.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V.?

Yes, in order to qualify for the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V., you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of September and have a minimum of $200 in party sales.

4. Can I combine the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. with other offers or discounts?

No, the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion for hosting a party with Kelly V. in September.

5. How long is the September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. valid?

The September Hostess Special flyer for Kelly V. is only valid for the month of September. Any orders placed after September 30th will not be eligible for the flyer's exclusive discounts and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefshusband