• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host Special - Help!!!

In summary, the September Host Special is a monthly promotion offered by Pampered Chef. It is available to hosts who hold a party during the month and includes discounted products or exclusive offers. To qualify, hosts must meet a minimum sales amount and can also earn additional rewards. The special ends on the last day of September, so parties must be booked and held before then.
chefgailliard
I have a host who just (yes just) completed her show today, which was started in September. She wants the 60% off cookware but I can't find the flyer with the code anywhere! I have it on my home computer, but the sofware I have at work, which is not helpful. Does anyone have the code list they can post?

Glinnesa

Here ya go, is this what you need?

Attachments

• September2007HostSpecial.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 216
Exactly! Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver.

FYI for the future. You can click on the hour glass icon when entering in products and it will bring up a list of all items. When I sort by item number I get the Specials to be first lsited.

, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the code list for the 60% off cookware. I know how frustrating it can be when technology doesn't cooperate. I would be happy to help you out. Here is the code for the 60% off cookware: COOK60. I hope this helps and your host is able to take advantage of this great offer. Happy cooking!

What is the September Host Special?

The September Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of September. It is a special deal available to our hosts who hold a party during the month.

What is included in the September Host Special?

The September Host Special varies each year, but typically includes a selection of discounted products or exclusive offers only available to our hosts. These can range from cookware sets to kitchen tools to pantry items.

How can I qualify for the September Host Special?

To qualify for the September Host Special, you must host a party during the month of September. This can be a virtual or in-person party, and the total sales from your party must meet a minimum amount set by Pampered Chef.

Can I earn additional rewards with the September Host Special?

Yes, in addition to the discounted products or exclusive offers, you can also earn additional rewards as a host during the September Host Special. These can include free products, half-priced items, and discounts on future purchases.

When does the September Host Special end?

The September Host Special ends on the last day of September. It is important to book and hold your party before this date to take advantage of the special offers and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • K_Jurich