• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help -- Need an Invitation Flyer for a Hostess!!

In summary, to request an invitation flyer for a hostess, contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy. There is no cost for the flyer and it can be customized for your party. It can also be sent digitally and it is recommended to send it out at least 2 weeks in advance. Your consultant can assist with timing for your specific party.
pcheftina
For a show later this month. My hostess wants to give them out not have me send out invites like I normally do.

HELP!!!!

Is there a theme?

Trish Kidd
"Toolbelt Trish in Texas"
I help busy people get dinner on the table in 30 minutes or less.

no...I was all set to send out her invites and shesaid she'd rather do a flyer, so I'm short on time to get this done!!

Related to Help -- Need an Invitation Flyer for a Hostess!!

1. How do I request an invitation flyer for a hostess?

To request an invitation flyer for a hostess, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a digital or physical copy of the flyer to share with your potential hostess.

2. Is there a cost associated with the invitation flyer?

No, there is no cost associated with the invitation flyer for a hostess. It is a complimentary resource provided by Pampered Chef to help you plan and promote your party.

3. Can I customize the invitation flyer for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the invitation flyer with your party details such as date, time, location, and theme. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with making these changes.

4. Can I send the invitation flyer digitally?

Yes, you can send the invitation flyer digitally to your potential hostess. Your consultant can provide you with a digital copy that you can easily share through email or social media.

5. How soon should I send out the invitation flyer?

It is recommended to send out the invitation flyer at least 2 weeks in advance to give your potential hostess enough time to plan and invite guests to the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you determine the best timing for your specific party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • dannyzmom