• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Do You Think of the New Catalog Cover?

In summary, the new catalog cover is the front page of the latest catalog released by our company, featuring currently available products and highlighting new or popular items. It can be viewed on our website or requested from customer service. Designed by our in-house team in collaboration with the marketing department, the cover was inspired by our brand's aesthetic and industry trends. It includes a QR code for more information and has a revamped layout for easier navigation.
DebPC
Staff member
Great for bamboo lovers- but I have my reservations. Looks fallish so I'm sure we'll have a new cover 11/1.

I like that it isn't sooo dark like the last couple fall season's has been.

Hi there, I am also a bamboo lover and I must say, I have mixed feelings about this. While I do appreciate the fall aesthetic, I am a bit concerned about the potential for a new cover on 11/1. Will it be a drastic change or just a subtle update? Either way, I hope it still features bamboo in some way. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing!

Related to What Do You Think of the New Catalog Cover?

What is the new catalog cover?

The new catalog cover is the front page of the latest catalog released by our company. It features the products that are currently available and highlights any new or popular items.

Can I see a preview of the new catalog cover?

Yes, you can view the new catalog cover on our website or by requesting a physical copy from our customer service team.

Who designed the new catalog cover?

The new catalog cover was designed by our in-house design team, who worked closely with our marketing department to create a visually appealing and informative cover.

What inspired the design of the new catalog cover?

The design of the new catalog cover was inspired by our brand's aesthetic and the current trends in the industry. We wanted to create a cover that would catch the attention of our customers and showcase our products in the best possible way.

Are there any new features on the new catalog cover?

Yes, the new catalog cover includes a QR code that will direct you to our website for more information about the products featured on the cover. It also has a revamped layout to make it easier for customers to navigate and find what they are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Jaykul0327