• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I'm Confused About Stickers for Catalog

In summary, stickers for catalog are adhesive labels used to add information or decoration to a catalog. They can enhance the design and make it more visually appealing to attract potential customers. There are various types of stickers that can be used, and they can be designed using graphic design software or by hiring a professional. Most stickers for catalog are removable, but it's important to check the adhesive strength before applying them.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I thought I read in a email from Jean Jonus that we were to get stickers to cover the mistakes about the BBQ sauce that was missing the ingredients for soy and wheat and stickers to put over the incorrect pkg. that contained cookbook recipe cards instead of a cookbook.

I've been calling P.C. for about 5 weeks now and 2 reps. told me that the stickers have not been sent out yet and 2 told me that I would be getting new catalogs. Today, I've been transferred to a dept. manager in which I left a detailed message. No response from her yet.

I pre-ordered the catalogs and got my PC dollars. Am I mistaken in that PC are sending out additional stickers to cover the mistakes above? I did get the stickes for Host Favorite.

Thought I would ask all of you and maybe get a correct answer.

Karen

Karen when I pre-ordered catalogs, they provided stickers for just the mistake about the host special.

The other mistakes..there were no stickers. I just ordered another 100 catalogs last week and all of the errors have been corrected.

Hope that helps.

no stickers for those two mistakes. I didn't bother stickering the other mistake anyway...

What are stickers for catalog?

Stickers for catalog are adhesive labels that are used to add additional information or decoration to a catalog. They can be placed on the cover, inside pages, or on the back of a catalog to provide more details or enhance the design.

What are the benefits of using stickers for catalog?

Stickers for catalog can make your catalog more visually appealing and eye-catching, which can help attract potential customers. They can also provide additional information such as product details or promotions, making it easier for customers to find what they are looking for.

What types of stickers can be used for catalog?

There are various types of stickers that can be used for catalog, including die-cut stickers, clear stickers, foil stickers, and more. The type of sticker you choose will depend on your budget, design preference, and the purpose of the sticker.

How can I design stickers for my catalog?

You can design stickers for your catalog using graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Alternatively, you can hire a professional graphic designer to create custom stickers for your catalog.

Are stickers for catalog removable?

Yes, most stickers for catalog are designed to be removable. This allows for easy repositioning or removal without damaging the catalog. However, you should always check the adhesive strength of the sticker before applying it to your catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • PamperedSD