• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Stay Up-to-Date: Catalog Cover Changes & Ordering Tips for November

In summary, the catalog cover changed to show the current product offerings and highlight new and popular products. The products inside the catalog may change from season to season, but the best-selling and customer favorites will always be available. The cover typically changes twice a year to coincide with product releases. While it is recommended to use the most updated version, the old catalog can still be used. However, it's important to check the website for any new products not included in the old catalog. Product prices may also change with each catalog release, but the company offers competitive prices and discounts throughout the year.
imported_iteachurkid
Don't they normally tell us when they are going to change the cover in November? I'm getting ready to order catalogs and normally order 200. I still don't have a catalog with the Cool and Serve on it b/c I'm using my last of the 200 from what I ordered at the last catalog switch. Thoughts?? I guess in the long run it doesn't really matter, but I hate not looking like I have the most current catalog. What would you do??

I know....I was annoyed with the change with the Cool N Serve. I'm still using up my "old" ones too and just bought 50 of the newer ones from Beth at conference!I would say hold off and just get 100 b/c the cover looks kinda Fall-ish so I bet they'll change it up.

yeah, i also ordered 200 and am still using up my old ones. Well i only have 10 left so i need to buy some from someone local or buy new. i want the new cover though so i might buy new. :)

With the very fall color theme on the catalog I would bet heavily they'll have a holiday or winter one in Nov. Yes- it would have been nice if they had told us either way at conference. Maybe it will be in the changeover kits.

pampmomof3 said:
yeah, i also ordered 200 and am still using up my old ones. Well i only have 10 left so i need to buy some from someone local or buy new. i want the new cover though so i might buy new. :)
I have some with the new cover for sale if you want them.

Related to Stay Up-to-Date: Catalog Cover Changes & Ordering Tips for November

1. Why did the catalog cover change?

The catalog cover changed to reflect the current product offerings and showcase new and popular products.

2. Will the products inside the catalog also change?

Yes, the products inside the catalog may change from season to season. However, our best-selling and customer favorites will always be available.

3. How often does the catalog cover change?

The catalog cover typically changes twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter, to coincide with our product releases.

4. Can I still use my old catalog with the new cover?

While we always encourage using the most updated version of our catalog, you can still use your old catalog with the new cover. Just be sure to check our website for any new products that may not be included in your old catalog.

5. Will the pricing change with the new catalog cover?

Product prices may change with each catalog release, so be sure to check the price of an item before ordering. However, our prices are always competitive and we offer great discounts and promotions throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies