• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Guys Put in Your Show Folders?

In summary, people put catalogs, order forms, the month's guest/host special, post-it notes with "It's show time" written on them, and flyers in their show folders.
Snafflebits
I used to have my show folders all made up, but now I want to change them up to make them better. What does everyone put in theirs? Besides a catalog, order form, the month's guest/host special....anything else? anything fun or make them want to host a show? :confused:

I put everything you mentioned plus a show benifits flyer. Its order #EE17 you get 15 of them for $1.25 on paperwork/supply.

These are some of the flyers I put in my Host Folder, along with "It's Show Time" planner and my buisness card. Hope this helps. I also include the Host Special and the Guest Special offered for that month.

Attachments

• A Tale of Two Hostesses.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 613
  • Cookware comparison-prof-exec.doc
    604.5 KB · Views: 2,147
  • Lay it Away Flyer.doc
    38 KB · Views: 635
  • Top10Stonewareincolor.doc
    126.5 KB · Views: 583
  • Does_the_Apron_Fit.doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 485
Snafflebits said:
I used to have my show folders all made up, but now I want to change them up to make them better. What does everyone put in theirs? Besides a catalog, order form, the month's guest/host special....anything else? anything fun or make them want to host a show? :confused:

Are you talking about guest packets? If so, I use lapboards that I made myself. I only put a catalog, drawing slip and order form (maybe I should do the specials on the back side). I use my theme show binder to show off the specials and bookings.

I have put post it notes in my catalogs before that say you are a winner. (free cooking show) I have also played the left right game with envelopes.
(2 free cooking shows and 1 free cheap product)

As far as getting them to want to host a show, offer a small incentive. Offer one of the March guests specials for booking a show. You could add envelopes or flyers to every guest packet you will get ____ for free for booking a show today (order the item on their order) sort of like the 12 days of Christmas. I hope this helps. :)

Guest foldershi
I just added to my guest folder I have the plastic folders with 3 hole atactments down the center ,I put in a catalog, odrer form, the cookware comp flyer. the new wedding flyer and the theme show flyer they are all in a clear cover I have the guest specials in the flip binder that I talk about so the can pass that around to see the specials . we'll see hoe it works noe that it's March
Doreen Zaino pdzaino4 @aol.com

I just started with the guest folders at my last show and I can't believe I didn't hand them out before. I ordered the write-in order forms and every folder gets one of those. However, I went ahead and tore off the wish list on the back page and put that in the other pocket of the folder. Of course, I put in a catalog. I also put in a copy of the recipe that I made (I made something from an old Season's Best) so that everyone would be able to take the recipe home. I have a flyer offering groups of products put together to make a "package" that the guests can purchase (if they purchase one of these packages, I pay shipping). I also put a Book to Look envelope in all the folders. (There is another thread on here about a Book to Look box and various ideas to go along with that. I use the envelope idea.)

Can you share your group products? I am still new & i don't know what to put in the folders still. I love this site because all of you guys have wonderful ideas.

I used to put much of the above in my guest folders but you know what? Hardly anyone looks at all that paper and then it gets wrinkled and you haev to throw it away.

I use lap boards and have a recruiting flyer in the clear back. I put a business card, catalog (with a sticker on the front with the guest special and write in receipt in the pockets.

I talk about the rest and provide flyers at checkout if they want them. I pass out the door prize drawing slips and the recipes during the show.

1. What is the purpose of a show folder?

The show folder is a tool that helps you organize and plan successful Pampered Chef parties. It contains important information and resources that you can use to make your party a success.

2. What items are typically included in a show folder?

A show folder usually includes catalogs, order forms, hostess packets, product information, recipes, and any other materials that can help you explain the benefits and features of our products to your guests.

3. Can I customize my show folder?

Yes, you can customize your show folder to fit your specific needs. You can add your contact information, personalize the cover, and include any additional materials that you feel will be helpful for your party.

4. How can I obtain a show folder?

Show folders are provided to our consultants when they join Pampered Chef. If you are a consultant, you can order additional show folders through our online ordering system. If you are a host, your consultant will provide you with a show folder for your party.

5. Are there any training materials available for using show folders?

Yes, we provide training materials and resources to help you effectively use your show folder. You can access these materials through our consultant website or by attending training sessions at our company events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jewls243
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
cewcooks
Replies
Views
nay62
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies