• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With Your Old Catalogs?

In summary, there are a few options for what you can do with your old Pampered Chef catalogs. These include recycling them, using them for crafting projects, or donating them to local schools or community centers. Unfortunately, Pampered Chef is not able to accept returns of old catalogs. While it is not necessary to keep them, some customers like to use them as reference materials. It is recommended to get rid of old catalogs and replace them with the most recent version for accurate and up-to-date information. Pampered Chef does not offer a recycling pickup service, but most communities have curbside recycling programs or drop-off locations for paper products.
FHL
Seems a shame to just get rid of them....

I put a sticker on the (attached) and give them out at my booths.

Attachments

• LABELS FOR OLD CATALOGS.doc
    37 KB · Views: 780
Leave them at places you visit when you run errands, ask first of course. :) There are several threads about this topic. There's a poem you can print out on a label and stick on the cover. Tons of other ideas. Go to search, then type in old catalogs, and see what comes up. :)

I give them out at fairs and leave them in waiting rooms, etc.

I keep a couple around for my bridal showers....I use the pictures for my bridal board with the wish list. Most of my old catalogs get used up in a booth tho. A few of them I "scatter" around as suggested above.

Related to What Do You Do With Your Old Catalogs?

1. What should I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few options for what you can do with your old catalogs. You can recycle them, use them for crafting projects, or donate them to local schools or community centers for art projects. You can also use them as reference materials for future orders.

2. Can I return my old catalogs to Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns of old catalogs. However, we encourage you to recycle them or find alternative uses for them.

3. Are there any benefits to keeping my old catalogs?

While it is not necessary to keep your old catalogs, some customers like to keep them for reference or to see how products and prices may have changed over time.

4. How often should I get rid of my old catalogs?

We release new catalogs multiple times a year, so it's a good idea to get rid of your old catalogs and replace them with the most recent version. This will ensure you have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

5. Can I request a recycling pickup for my old catalogs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a recycling pickup service for old catalogs. However, most communities have curbside recycling programs or drop-off locations for paper products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
Replies