• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Catalogs Do You Usually Go Through in a Season?

In summary, the author averages 300-400 catalogs per season. He tries to do 2 shows a month, but sometimes it's just 1 show. He usually orders the 100 pack, but sometimes he just goes through what he has. He recommends separating the pages and putting them in folders to reduce the number of catalogs needed.
yumyummum
How many catalogs do you usually go through in a season?
Roughly?

I think that will be a very widely varied answer. It will depend on how many shows you are doing.I dont do alot of live shows right now and ony use one pack all season! Most of my stuff comes through individual orders, but even the handful of shows I do are small.So for thhose who reply, include how many shows a month you average, because I think that is important info as well. :D

Last edited:
I typicaly go though about 150. Thats back when I was only doing about 2-3 shows a month. Now that I have made my new goal 12 and have 10 shows this month I predict ordering and going though alot more.

I do between 3-4 shows right now and will go through about 150-200 catalogs. I do let people take them home at shows and usually give my hosts 3 catalogs per party (2 for catalog parties).

300-400 catalogs/season. I average 8-12 shows per month.

300 catalogs - i average 8 shows a month

I usually order the 100 pack. I try to do 2 shows a month. Sometimes it's just 1 show, sometimes it might be more. But any leftovers I have (sometimes it's a pack or so) I use at vendor events.Side note:
One idea to cut down on how many catalogs you need is to separate the pages and put them in page protectors and put them in folders, little binders for the guests. You can bring extra catalogs and announce to people that if they'd like a catalog to take home, to let you know. (Most people don't necessarily care if they have one to take home, and honestly it's not very often that people do something with them once they do.) But let them know you have them in case people want to take one home to show their significant other. And you need them for host packets. But if I was doing a ton of shows, I might just be tempted to put them in page protectors that way my bag could always be packed and I wouldn't have to check and add more catalogs each time. KWIM?

It really depends on the time of year and what new products are released. Sometimes I'll go through multiple catalogs in a month if there are a lot of new items, but on average, I would say I go through about 2-3 catalogs per season. Of course, I always keep a few extras on hand for customers who are interested in older products or need replacements.As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand how exciting it can be to go through our catalogs and see all the new products that are available. It's always a fun and rewarding experience!On average, I would say I go through about 2-3 catalogs per season as well. However, like you mentioned, it can vary depending on the time of year and new product releases. I always make sure to keep a few extras on hand for customers who are interested in older products or need replacements.What I love about our catalogs is that they not only showcase our amazing products, but also provide inspiration and recipe ideas. It's always a pleasure to share these catalogs with my customers and help them find the perfect tools for their cooking needs.Thank you for sharing your experience with catalog usage in a season. It's always interesting to see how others approach it. Happy cooking!

1. How many catalogs are typically released in a Pampered Chef season?

In a typical Pampered Chef season, there are two main catalogs released - the Spring/Summer catalog and the Fall/Winter catalog. However, there may also be additional mini catalogs or special holiday catalogs released throughout the season.

2. How long does each catalog remain active?

The Spring/Summer catalog is typically active from March through August, while the Fall/Winter catalog is active from September through February. However, some products may sell out before the end of the catalog period.

3. Can I request a specific catalog if I missed it during its active period?

Unfortunately, once a catalog is no longer active, we are unable to provide it. However, you can view all current products and place orders on our website.

4. Are there any digital versions of the catalogs available?

Yes, both the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter catalogs are available as digital versions on our website. You can also sign up for our email list to receive notifications when new catalogs are released.

5. How can I get a physical copy of the catalog?

You can request a physical copy of the catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or host. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to receive a catalog. Additionally, you can purchase a catalog bundle from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheleif
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
forkatieb
  • PC Angel