• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With the Old "Your Season of Success" Dvds

In summary, the best option for old "Your Season of Success" DVDs is to recycle them, but they can also be donated to a library or charity. Exchanges and refunds are not offered for old DVDs, but the updated version can be purchased at a discount. The content on the old DVDs is still relevant, but upgrading to the new version is recommended. Old DVDs can be sold or given away, but the buyer should be informed of the newer version.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm cleaning out my office and have several season's worth of these - what do you do with them after the season is over?

I offer them to my team and then I throw them out.

can they be recycled? Where do you take dvds for recycle?

I've got all of mine in a box in a closet....

I've wondered this too. Right now they are cluttering various boxes and corners of my desk, but I think they'd make great coasters ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
I've wondered this too.

Right now they are cluttering various boxes and corners of my desk, but I think they'd make great coasters ...

LOL...good idea!

When I do a vendor show or craft fait I run them on my laptop people love to see chef Chris & Lisa cook , or just see the products

chef131doreen said:
When I do a vendor show or craft fait I run them on my laptop people love to see chef Chris & Lisa cook , or just see the products

What a great idea!

1. What should I do with my old "Your Season of Success" DVDs?

The best option is to recycle them. Many cities have designated drop-off locations for electronic waste, including DVDs. Alternatively, you could donate them to a local library or charity organization.

2. Can I exchange my old DVDs for new ones?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for old DVDs. However, you can purchase the updated version of "Your Season of Success" at a discounted price.

3. Are the old DVDs still relevant?

The content on the old "Your Season of Success" DVDs is still relevant and valuable. However, we highly recommend upgrading to the new version, which includes updated information and techniques.

4. Can I return my old DVDs for a refund?

We do not offer refunds for old DVDs. However, you can purchase the updated version at a discounted price.

5. Can I sell my old DVDs to someone else?

Yes, you are free to sell or give away your old "Your Season of Success" DVDs to someone else. Just be sure to inform them that there is a newer version available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari in TX
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • chefbritt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MGG
  • babywings76