• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Bowl - How Many Have You Sold?

[/quote]I always tell people to buy multiples of the SB so they can use them as greeting cards - if I'm going to talk about it I want my time to be worth more that the $1 so multiples is the way!NONE!!! No one wants one around here.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I am shocked! I just knew that this would be the HOT item this season. I have only sold 4!

How many have you sold? How are you selling them? What words are you using?

I sold 3 today. I tell peple that PC is becoming very environmentally conscious and going green with a lot of items. Then I tell them about all our bamboo line and how they aren't really wood, etc. but a renewable resource. My people LOVE the bow.

Sorry for all those typos -- people and bowl. OOps, getting late.

I have sold none! I had someone earn it free that time it was offered but have not sold any.

I have sold a couple....one yesterday at my booth that I had all decked out with the grinders, the bamboo tongs all tied up with the ribbon...like you see it in the holiday catalog. Anyway, a lady came and bought the entire "set" along with the pepppercorn medley and the coarse sea/himalayan salt.

I have sold 6, I thought it would be a popular item as well as the grinders, ave not sold 1 grinder.

My guess would be about 10-15

Bowls - I have sold 3 , I agree Linda I thought they would be awesome sellers - I am not bringing it to my shows anymore, EVERYONE says they look bigger in the catty then in person - think that might be the problem - those who did purchase came we single or just a couple - (I personally agree - heck that is my salad size!! LOL)

Grinders, well - that is another story - I have sold 15 sets (in only 4 shows) - I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

I'll have to look (go to the dark side - PC) here in a bit but I've sold several. I talk about it at every show.

Wow, I feel like I've sold more. I looked, only 6. I'm shocked to see the pastry cutter at 9, it's my top seller from the new products (well, besides the SBRB, I've sold 26 of those). Grinder Set and Rotary Grater follow at 7.

Last edited:
I have sold 3 grinder sets and no bamboo bowls and like Linda thought they would be a good sale too and so did I, I have alot of people looking at them and they think how cool and nice they look but don't purchase them.

I've sold 4 of the bowls. Lots of people say they are nice, but for some reason they aren't buying alot of them. Have sold 2 grinder sets. Of the new fall products, I think the rotary grater is doing the best for me. At least that is what's coming to mind right now!

I've sold 6 of the bowls (4 to one customer to use for salads at dinner for her family). My top seller of new products is the Dripless Pourer Stopper. I've sold 28 of them (in 3 shows). I guess my customers just really like their wine.

jrstephens said:
I have sold none! I had someone earn it free that time it was offered but have not sold any.

Dito. Same thing here.

I sell at least 1 or 2 bamboo bowls at every show. I pass it around to collect the DPDS. I have also sold quite a few grinder sets and I've sold several wine bottle openers and dripless pourer/stoppers - some people have bought several of the pourers as stocking stuffers along with the SB.

I always tell people to buy multiples of the SB so they can use them as greeting cards - if I'm going to talk about it I want my time to be worth more that the $1 so multiples is the way!

NONE!!! No one wants one around here.

I haven't sold any - which is a big surprise to me. I love them!

I've sold a few...didn't check P3 to see how many. How funny we thought this would be the big seller. I should check p3 and see which new product has sold for me.31 Season's Best
12 Holiday cookbooksThose are my two highest

paroese said:
I've sold 6 of the bowls (4 to one customer to use for salads at dinner for her family). My top seller of new products is the Dripless Pourer Stopper. I've sold 28 of them (in 3 shows). I guess my customers just really like their wine.

Just curious what you say about it!

BethCooks4U said:
I sell at least 1 or 2 bamboo bowls at every show. I pass it around to collect the DPDS. I have also sold quite a few grinder sets and I've sold several wine bottle openers and dripless pourer/stoppers - some people have bought several of the pourers as stocking stuffers along with the SB.

I always tell people to buy multiples of the SB so they can use them as greeting cards - if I'm going to talk about it I want my time to be worth more that the $1 so multiples is the way![/QUOTE]

I do this also. I give one to my host as a gift so I talk about how great of a gift it as at the beginning of my show. I don't normally have too many people take me up on it but I usually have 1 or 2 at every show buy one to get the recipes for themselves.

wow! SB greeting cards is AWESOME!!! :) I have sold 1 bowl and zero grinders. BUT I have sold TONS of the small bamboo tongs! I was so surprised because I have never shown them or talked about them specifically (just bamboo and green and such!)

I haven't sold any of the bowls. 1 grinder set with the salt & pepper to go with them.

I have sold 5 of the bamboo bowls. (And 5 grinder sets too).

ALL 3 of my own bamboo bowls now have chipped corners now though. I am not so sure how much I am going to try to "sell" these anymore.

1. How much does the Bamboo Bowl cost?

The Bamboo Bowl is currently priced at $29.50.

2. Is the Bamboo Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal longevity.

3. What is the size of the Bamboo Bowl?

The Bamboo Bowl has a 4.5-cup capacity and a 9-inch diameter.

4. Can the Bamboo Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Bamboo Bowl is safe to use for both hot and cold foods. It is made from natural bamboo material that is heat resistant.

5. How many Bamboo Bowls have been sold to date?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact number of Bamboo Bowls sold to date. However, it is one of our top-selling products and has been well-received by our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies