• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Door Prizes Do You Give at a Show

In summary, Rae gives out door prizes at the end of her demos, usually just one. The person who wins the Have It! Love It! Got a Question! game gets a SBRC, while the others get a gift from the basket. The host gets a bingo sheet at the end of the show, and the winner of the DPDS drawing gets a gift.
Triciascucina
I was wondering how many door prizes you give out at your shows. Do you give them at the end or through out the demo?

I give my prizes at the end, and usually just one, unless it's a large group (over 15 people). I give free shipping, because it's something I don't have to remember to take with me. But I give out my "bring a friend" gifts near the beginning of the demo, and I use retired SBRCs for those.

I give one prize to the person who wins the Have It! Love It! Got a Question! game. I then give out 3 door prizes. I do it at the end of my demo time.

What is the have it love it got a question game?

I give out bring a friend gifts at the beginning (if I remember!) and then I draw 1 drawing slip for every 5 people in attendance at the end. So a show with 10 people would have two winners.I have a basket with citrus peelers, twixits, pan scrapers, and QK knives that I use for both things. I give my host a SBRC, usually the current one.

I have a basket with citrus peelers, twixits, pan scrapers, and old SBRC in it for people who bring a guest or outside order. I also use the same basket for my drawing prize winner.

Then, I usually play one game (most of the time - it's Queen of the Shoppers), and the winner normally gets a set of old recipe cards (like the salad cards, or turkey basics cards).

My hosts get the new SBRC that I have everyone pass around and sign. Since NC though, I have added a calendar to the new SBRC for the host and the calendar has the date that their 10% PHD expires!

I give away to 1/3 of the audience

I admit it - I give away a LOT of stuff at my shows. But, hey...it adds to the fun, party atmosphere, and who doesn't like a little gift?

I give a gift to anyone who brings a friend. (pick from the gift bowl)

I give a twixit to anyone who is at a PC show for the first time.

I play the "game" where every time I say the magic word during the demo, they have to pass a product on to the person next to them. If it's a large group, then I'll use 2 products at the same time. This is usually a little nicer gift - stuff I get from the outlet, and rubs, etc....

I give away 2 more gifts from the gift bowl during the 5 questions game at the end of the show, and then one more for the DPDS drawing.

Oh - and sometimes I give away twixits or SB to someone who asks an amazing question, or helps out (comes early, and helps w/ prep, or helps w/ dishes, etc...)

If I have my own show, or throw together a catalog show, I will use the FPV to stock up on small items that I want to use for gifts, since I don't usually need to buy anything for myself.

Triciascucina said:
What is the have it love it got a question game?

I don't make a recipe at most of my shows. I do a Walk through the Cattalog Show. When I mention a product, the first person to yell out "Have it! Love it!" and explain why they love it gets a candy. You can also earn a candy by asking a question about a product or about the business. The person with the most candies (or empty wrappers) at the end of the catalog gets a prize.

Rae, that sounds interesting. Not cooking? I usually make two recipes but I am thinking of only doing just one. maybe to fill the time I will try your game. Lately, I have been doing combo shows with other DS so I make the recipe at home and just serve it there. (the host supplies the food.) I have been giving recipe cards to all who attend so they go home with something.

i do bring a friend gift, (pick from basket of citrus peeler, old SBRC, QK knives, spice sample packs)
i do the drawing slip pick from same prize basket
i do a type of bingo at some shows they have to find someone to fit each square (got from here) pick gift from basket
the host gets a bingo sheet (got from here that is different about how many orders, and such) that gift is if they fill up the sheet then they get a free batter bowl, no one has one that yet.
and i am thinking about doing the game with the sealed envelopes
oh and the game i currently play who ever wins picks from the prize basket
and my host thank you is a spice or rub and then a current SBRC with all guests signing it

Wow!! I never thought of doing a catalog walk through and not making recipes. How does that go over??

As starting time, I pass out the current SBRC to everyone who's there as an "on time" gift. For some reason, people have a problem with being on time here on the military base. (((insert eye roll here)))And, since "ship to host" violates custom's regulations, my door prize is FREE SHIPPING. That goes over really well. That's it. I don't give away anything else.

WOW doesn't the free shipping cost you a lot?

1. How many door prizes do you typically give at a show?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend giving 2-3 door prizes at each show. This allows for a good balance of excitement and chances for guests to win.

2. Can I choose the door prizes or are they pre-determined?

You have the option to choose the door prizes for your show or you can let your Pampered Chef consultant choose them for you. We have a variety of prizes to choose from, including kitchen tools and products.

3. Are the door prizes only for guests who make a purchase?

No, door prizes are open to all guests regardless of whether they make a purchase or not. This allows for everyone to have a chance to win and adds to the fun and excitement of the show.

4. Can I give more than 3 door prizes at my show?

Absolutely! If you would like to give more door prizes, you are welcome to do so. Some hosts like to give additional prizes for games or as a special thank you to their guests.

5. Are there any guidelines for choosing door prizes?

While there are no set guidelines, we recommend choosing door prizes that are related to Pampered Chef products or the theme of your show. This allows for a cohesive and relevant experience for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • adge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • emiscookin