• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Catalogs: Automatically or Manually Order?

In summary, to order a new catalog from Pampered Chef, you can either do so automatically or manually. The company releases new catalogs four times a year and you can request a specific number of catalogs to be sent to you. If ordering automatically, the catalogs will be shipped within 1-2 business days. Additionally, you can view the new catalog online instead of ordering a physical copy.
Sheleif
Do you get new catalogs automatically? Or do you have to remember to order them each season? If you do get them automatically how many to they send you? TIA

Each season you will get a "change over" kit that contains 25 catalogs for the upcoming season (spring coming up), 1 season's Best Cookbook, recipes for the new season, and many other things to help you with your business. I usually buy 100 catalogs to start with when they say we can start buying paperwork for the new season. Some consultants, who don't do as many shows, will go in together on 100 catalogs to share. You will see how many catalogs you go through as your business progresses.

Thanks I wasn't sure.

lockhartkitchen said:
Each season you will get a "change over" kit that contains 25 catalogs for the upcoming season (spring coming up), 1 season's Best Cookbook, recipes for the new season, and many other things to help you with your business. I usually buy 100 catalogs to start with when they say we can start buying paperwork for the new season. Some consultants, who don't do as many shows, will go in together on 100 catalogs to share. You will see how many catalogs you go through as your business progresses.
Is this change over kit something that is "provided" to us by the HO, or is it something that we need to purchase?

BadGirl said:
Is this change over kit something that is "provided" to us by the HO, or is it something that we need to purchase?

It will come automatically at the end of January. Shipping is deducted from your commissions check - I think it's $6.00.

Its the one HO sends us and they take out $6.00 from our pay check to cover the shipping.

Related to New Catalogs: Automatically or Manually Order?

1. How do I order a new catalog from Pampered Chef?

To order a new catalog from Pampered Chef, you can either do so automatically or manually. To order automatically, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Order New Catalogs" and follow the prompts to complete your order. To order manually, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or call customer service at 1-888-OUR-CHEF.

2. How often are new catalogs released by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef releases new catalogs four times a year: in January, April, July, and October. These catalogs feature new products, recipes, and promotions.

3. Can I request a specific number of new catalogs to be sent to me?

Yes, you can request a specific number of new catalogs to be sent to you when ordering. If ordering automatically, you can select the quantity you would like before completing your order. If ordering manually, be sure to specify the number of catalogs you would like when placing your order.

4. How long does it take to receive new catalogs after ordering?

If ordering automatically, new catalogs will be shipped within 1-2 business days. If ordering manually, the time frame may vary depending on the shipping method chosen by your consultant or customer service representative.

5. Can I view the new catalog online instead of ordering a physical copy?

Yes, Pampered Chef catalogs are available to view online. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalog" tab. From there, you can browse the current catalog and even view past catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mjbroncobabe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
schel
  • reneenshelcook4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
  • minjoe_bri