• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do the different icons next to order names in P3 mean?

In summary, there are 5 types of P# Icons available: New Product, Discontinued Product, Retired Product, Host Exclusive Product, and Limited Time Offer Product. P# Icons are unique icons that represent specific types of products and are different from regular product icons. They are small, circular icons with a number and a hashtag symbol, and the color varies based on the product type. P# Icons are important for customers as they provide important information about a product's status. To find out more information about a P# Icon, you can click on the icon or refer to the P# Icon guide on the Pampered Chef website.
jrstephens
What do these mean? I have one that has a yellow triangle with exclamation point, one with a red dot and some with nothing. What is this? It is not just ones that I have not added a payment for either.

How do you do the round-up donation in P3?

I just found round-up under "items." I was looking under "payments."

Can you tell this is my first show in P3?

The red dot is a "fatal error" that you cannot submit until it's fixed.
The yellow triangle with the exclamation point is something that needs attention, but is not a show-stopper.

Go to the last show tab, and there'll be explanations.

The yellow triangle is probably an item on back order like the Mix and Chop as for the red circle...it could be a past host issue like not ordering the host special when entitled. when you go to send the show you will see a list and why they are there.

Thanks yall!! I knew it should be simple to find out!

There are mix and chops and tomato knives ordered.

The RED DOT - I had entered the same item number twice instead of putting quantity 2.

What are the different types of P# Icons available?

There are 5 types of P# Icons available: New Product, Discontinued Product, Retired Product, Host Exclusive Product, and Limited Time Offer Product.

How are P# Icons different from regular product icons?

P# Icons are unique icons that represent specific types of products, such as new or discontinued items. They are different from regular product icons, which simply indicate the category of the product.

What do P# Icons look like?

P# Icons are small, circular icons with a number and a hashtag symbol. The color of the icon varies depending on the type of product it represents.

Why are P# Icons important for customers?

P# Icons help customers easily identify and understand the status of a product. They provide important information about whether a product is new, discontinued, or exclusive to hosts.

How can I find out more information about a P# Icon?

You can find more information about P# Icons by clicking on the icon, which will take you to the product details page. You can also refer to the P# Icon guide on the Pampered Chef website for a detailed explanation of each icon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956