• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing Website Order to P3 Hosting Platform

In summary, you need to log into CC, go to PWS assistant > Work with shows, find the show for which the order was made, and review the online orders.
minersmix
I have my first website order. Is there a way to import it to P3? I am not quite sure what to do with it to count it for my host.

My experience has been when someone places an order for a specific show, I print the email and manually enter into P3.

Don't you love it when an order shows up!!!

You manually enter it. So far we don't have the ability to import or download it into P3.

Thank you for the direction

I just got my very first web order today - an individual order from my cousin. Do I have to do anything or will it just process on it's own?

Today must be the day for first web-orders because I just got my first one today too! She didn't leave any contact info though so I can't call her to tell her how much I love her for orderig two double burner griddles! Plus, I think that would probably freak her out!

If it is an individual order then you don't need to do anything but rake in the money.

Congrats to both of you on your orders. And congrats Ellen on getting those pan-o-rama points. :)

That is a great order Ellen. Congratulations!

Got my first online order!!! It is for a show and they paid by credit card. Do I do anything?

If it's for a show, you'll need to put it into PP/P3 for that show.

Way to go!

What about the payment? It shows paid by cc, but I can't see the number.

Oh, just saw the message on the bottom that says what to do. I guess I should read before asking questions!

Log into CC, then go to PWS assistant > Work with shows > that show > review online orders. The complete CC number will show up there. It's not in the email because email isn't secure.

Related to Importing Website Order to P3 Hosting Platform

What is P3 Hosting Platform?

P3 Hosting Platform is a web-based system that allows Pampered Chef consultants to manage their business, including importing website orders, tracking customer information, and processing payments.

How do I import website orders to P3 Hosting Platform?

To import website orders to P3 Hosting Platform, log into your consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "Import Orders" and follow the prompts to upload your website orders.

Can I import website orders from other platforms besides Pampered Chef's website?

Currently, P3 Hosting Platform only allows for the import of website orders from Pampered Chef's website. However, you can manually enter orders from other platforms into the system.

What information is included in a website order import?

When you import a website order to P3 Hosting Platform, all customer and order information will be included, such as name, shipping address, product details, and payment information.

Is there a limit to the number of website orders I can import at once?

Yes, you can only import up to 200 website orders at one time. If you have more than 200 orders to import, you will need to do multiple imports in batches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • babywings76