• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Mini Chillzanne Bowl Today - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the Chillzanne mini bowl is not available for personal orders, but is available for customer orders.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I know we were supposed to order these by this past Saturday...but I want to order one for a friend and it's not coming up with a RED exclamation point in P3....does that mean they still have some in stock at this point?

Grrr...when I put it in with a show I have, the mini bowl is showing up.

I just tried to put it in as a personal order and the mini bowl does NOT show up for a personal order...

Hmmmmmmm

HUH???? I just placed an order on a catty show and it let me. I didn't know we were supposed to order by Saturday. Where was that at?

was in the quickbites for Aug 5th...

LOTS of us missed that one!

What? I was on vacation on the 5th and haven't read all my email yet. Why didn't they repeat it in this weeks. I saw the Rectangle woven server today, but nothing about the mini bowl.

Here is what it said:

Discontinued Item Available While Supplies Last
The following item has been discontinued and will not be backordered after our remaining inventory is depleted. If you have not yet submitted Show orders that include this item, please do so by Saturday, August 9. Please note that orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory is gone.

#2788 — Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl

cincychef said:
What? I was on vacation on the 5th and haven't read all my email yet. Why didn't they repeat it in this weeks. I saw the Rectangle woven server today, but nothing about the mini bowl.

I agree...they should start a running list of items that we can't order anymore...or those that are close on stock.

This is what's shown on the backorder page:

The following information is current as of Tuesday, August 5, 2008:

The following items are currently on back order:

Bamboo Knife Block, Item #1081
Bamboo Square Bowl, Item #2249
Chillzanne® Rectangle Server, Item #2781
Chillzanne® Mini-Bowl, Item #2788

Kristi~

Would you take that to mean that I *can* submit a customer order with the bowl? Since it's not on stop sell yet? I would just be taking the chance that they may run out of stock before they pack this particular show, right?

KellyTheChef said:
Kristi~

Would you take that to mean that I *can* submit a customer order with the bowl? Since it's not on stop sell yet? I would just be taking the chance that they may run out of stock before they pack this particular show, right?

As far as I can tell that is a correct scenario...they gave a date to submit orders by. If past that date (since it isn't on STOP SELL) yet, there is no guarantee!

janetupnorth said:
As far as I can tell that is a correct scenario...they gave a date to submit orders by. If past that date (since it isn't on STOP SELL) yet, there is no guarantee!

This is what I am figuring too!

Threw me off, though...that it shows up for a CUSTOMER order, but not for a PERSONAL order. Guess they just mean to fulfill orders for customers with the ones they have remaining!

Thankfully, I already own all of the Chillzanne pieces, so I am good. Just have a good friend who is handing over TONS of baby stuff to me right now and won't take any $$ for anything. I have an extra rectangle chillzanne, but found out that she already owns that one and our sectional server. When she heard that the bowls were getting discontinued she was bummed...so I figured this would be PERFECT to get for her!

thanks, I totally missed that!

I placed my catty show today, so we'll see what happens with the bowl, I'll let you know :)

It isn't showing backordered anymore on my order. When I put it in the other day it was and I just noticed it is not anymore.

I just put an order in for someone today and I told her that the mini bowl MAY NOT be available, but she said she wanted to take her chances...
Maybe you can put the order in and explain it that way and see what happens.

Let us know if they ship them still!!! I am curious.

I sent in last Saturday an individual order for a customer of mine who wanted 2 of them. I got an e-mail from HO yesterday saying that they are on backorder and will ship (estimated ship date) on August 19th.

I am going to try it Friday. I am desperately trying to get some orders collected to complete this show I am doing myself. I have let everyone know I have to have them by tomorrow.

I also placed an order for two of them yesterday and got an e-mail today that they are estimated to ship 19AUG08.

i called HO about the mini bowl today and was told I couldn't order it, the last day was 8/9...but i didn't try to through p3....

It came up in P3, so I put the order in. I haven't transmitted yet, since she has to MAIL ME CHECKS (grrrrrr.) and I refuse to transmit without the checks in my hand. We will see if it will transmit in a day or two with that on there!

What is the Mini Chillzanne Bowl and how is it different from other bowls?

The Mini Chillzanne Bowl is a small, insulated bowl designed to keep food chilled for hours. It is made with a double-walled construction and a gel-filled core, making it perfect for serving cold dips, salads, and desserts. Unlike regular bowls, the Mini Chillzanne Bowl will keep your food at a safe temperature without the need for ice or constant refills.

Is the Mini Chillzanne Bowl safe to use with all types of food?

Yes, the Mini Chillzanne Bowl is safe to use with all types of food, including dairy, meats, and vegetables. It is also dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use.

What is the size and capacity of the Mini Chillzanne Bowl?

The Mini Chillzanne Bowl has a capacity of 1.5 cups or 12 oz, making it the perfect size for small gatherings or individual servings. Its compact size also makes it easy to store in your fridge or take with you on the go.

How long does the Mini Chillzanne Bowl keep food chilled?

The Mini Chillzanne Bowl can keep food chilled for up to 2 hours, making it ideal for outdoor parties, picnics, and potlucks. For best results, we recommend pre-chilling the bowl in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before adding your food.

What is the limited stock availability of the Mini Chillzanne Bowl?

Due to its popularity, the Mini Chillzanne Bowl has limited stock availability. We encourage you to purchase yours today to ensure you don't miss out on this must-have kitchen accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deener
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • imported_iteachurkid