• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Direct Sales With a Website: Benefits, P3 Orders, and More!

In summary, setting up a catalog show on your website allows guests to order by entering the host's name and the orders are then inputted into P3. Any random person can also order without going through a show, and you will only need to mail them a receipt. The host ID is automatically assigned when setting up a show on the website. When ordering online, guests can choose to pay with a credit card or check, but most often choose to use a credit card. This makes the process much easier for both the consultant and the host.
khollein
I haven't set up my website yet but was reading some of the other q&a and am now confused. All of my first shows are catalog shows b/c most of my family friends live out of state. What benefits do I have by having the website for them to use for their shows? I keep reading something about online orders to submit in P3. Does this mean my out of state hosts wouldn't have to fill out individual order forms for their "guests". I wish their was a manual for P3 to answer all these questions. Any help would be great. :) And how do you know if they are online orders or orders to be added to a show? And how does your host recieve their ID and Password once you have a website. Thanks for any help.

When you set up a catalog show (or any show) on your website, you'll add each hosts name. Then when their "guests" want to order, they go online and type in the host's name and order. When they enter the host's name, the order will go through to you where you will have to then input it into P3.

Any random person (not going through a show) can order as well as an individual order that will be transmitted straight to the HO and you won't have to do anything but mail them a receipt.

When you input the host's information on your website while setting up the show, it will assign the host ID for them to use on your website.

Hope that helps! I love my website....

So when ordering online are you required to use a c/c and I guess you get that info as long as their order info (for a hosts catalog show)? That would be so much easier then the host having to collect everything and then us go over it on the phone or her have to mail it all back. Plus saves on catalogs/forms.

Thanks,

Kim

Yes, if they order online they would use their CC number. It would be MUCH easier for you and the host if all orders came online.

Good luck!

khollein said:
So when ordering online are you required to use a c/c and I guess you get that info as long as their order info (for a hosts catalog show)? That would be so much easier then the host having to collect everything and then us go over it on the phone or her have to mail it all back. Plus saves on catalogs/forms.

Thanks,

Kim

The guest can actually choose how to pay, but about 9 times out of 10 my guest chooses to put in a cc. Occasionally I'll have the 1 or 2 who want to give a check to the host. It does make it TONS easier to have them put everything on the website & pay with a cc.

Related to Maximize Your Direct Sales With a Website: Benefits, P3 Orders, and More!

What are the benefits of having a website as a direct sales consultant?

Having a website as a direct sales consultant can greatly increase your reach and visibility. It allows you to showcase your products, share your story, and connect with potential customers all over the world. It also gives you the opportunity to automate parts of your business, such as order processing and customer communication.

How can I use my website to maximize P3 orders?

Your website can be a powerful tool for maximizing P3 orders. You can offer exclusive promotions and discounts to customers who place P3 orders through your website. You can also create a personalized shopping experience by recommending products based on customers' past purchases or interests. Additionally, you can use your website to showcase P3 recipes and highlight the benefits of purchasing a P3 bundle.

Do I need to have technical skills to create and maintain a website for my direct sales business?

No, you do not need to have technical skills to create and maintain a website for your direct sales business. There are many user-friendly website builders and e-commerce platforms available that make it easy for anyone to create a professional-looking website. You can also hire a web designer or developer to help you if needed.

How can I drive traffic to my website?

Driving traffic to your website is essential for the success of your direct sales business. One way to do this is by promoting your website on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. You can also use email marketing, SEO techniques, and paid advertising to attract visitors to your website. Collaborating with other direct sales consultants or bloggers in your niche can also help drive traffic to your website.

Can I use my website to track my sales and earnings?

Yes, you can use your website to track your sales and earnings. Many e-commerce platforms have built-in analytics and reporting tools that allow you to track your website traffic, sales, and revenue. You can also integrate your website with your accounting software to keep track of your earnings and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mille
  • TJMagoo