• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Did I Eat for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, tonight we are having rice bowl as I call it, good way to get rid of left overs and use up veggies. The chicken and rice dish sounds delicious and convenient for the consultant who just had a baby. I would have brought her dinner. Cole is a little pig and ate a whole dish of mac & cheese. Josiah is being spoiled by his Mamaw and Date Night.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having rice bowl as I call it, good way to get rid of left overs and use up veggies.:chef:

i'm going to attempt to make the citrus butter shrimp toss and add veggies and potatoes. today is sunny and cool - a perfect day to grill :)

That sounds delish Susan. Let me know how it turns out. I have some shrimp in the freezer.

We are having left over homemade chicken noodle soup from last night.

Baked Chicken and Rice.

It just sounds good - and I can make a double batch and take some to my consultant who just had a baby! (Did the same thing yesterday with Baked Spaghetti.)

ChefBeckyD said:
Baked Chicken and Rice.

It just sounds good - and I can make a double batch and take some to my consultant who just had a baby! (Did the same thing yesterday with Baked Spaghetti.)

I wish you had of been near me when I had Cole, ha!:D

jrstephens said:
I wish you had of been near me when I had Cole, ha!:D

I would have brought you dinner!

This consultant lives within walking distance - so it's convenient to run a dinner over to her! She has a toddler, a new baby (by C-section) and her family all lives on the other side of the state!

Asian Noodle Skillet made with dark meat chicken over here. Yum!

Mashed potatoes, green beans, and meatballs w/ brown gravy. Maybe a small salad as well.

spaghetti and a salad
its hard cooking for 3 I had just gotten into the habit of cooking for the 5 -10 (never knew how many of the kid's friends would be staying) this summer & our MS used to eat as much as 2 grown men

none of us like leftovers
my husband told me last night to learn real quick how to cook for 3 or we were going to eat from boxes 1 box of hamburger helper or 1 frozen pizza or 3 frozen tv dinners

ChefBeckyD said:
Baked Chicken and Rice.

So - it evolved into BBQ'd Baked Chicken, Cheesy Brown Rice, and Baked Sweet Potatoes.

The guys both ate everything on their plates - and then some! Dinner tonight was a success.:thumbup:

We are still getting "new baby dinners" and the lady tonight gave Ali & JP $25 so we went to Logan's for their 2/$12.99 special. I had the Mesquite BBQ chicken, salad, and loaded potato! Josiah was starved and ate a whole dish of mac & cheese, parts of our roll, 6 salad croutons, some loaded potato, and some cheese from our salad! He ate like a pig at lunch too! He did put some "mac N cheese" in his hair for hair gel...UGH...so he went straight in the bathtub when I got him here. It's Mamaw & Josiah date night... Since I am out of work, I keep him 2-3 nights a week to give them some rest!

A very healthy cheddar sausage dogs and Fries (with the yummy new PC salt)

Evan has been sick since last night...so I did the easy way out:

chicken nuggets
instant mashed potatoes
corn

DH said he loved it! (He is easy to please, as long as it's just plain type stuff!)

Made chicken breast in the 12" skillet with our Greek Rub (yummy) and had a side of the 'garlic bites' (yummy there too)

I don't know what my family ate, but I stopped at the BK drive through for small fries and whopper jr. w/ no onions. $2.12. My show was 1.5 hours away. Everyone was in bed when I got home.

Related to What Did I Eat for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the featured recipe for August 26th?

The featured recipe for August 26th is our delicious Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry. It's a quick and easy dinner option that is packed with flavor and healthy ingredients.

2. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the recipe?

Of course! Our recipes are meant to be versatile, so feel free to swap out any ingredients you may not have or prefer. Just keep in mind that the end result may be slightly different.

3. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry recipe serves 4 people. However, you can easily adjust the ingredients to make more or less servings to fit your needs.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the recipe?

The recipe calls for a wok or large skillet, but you can also use a regular frying pan if that's all you have. Other than that, all you need are basic kitchen tools such as a knife and cutting board.

5. Can I find the recipe online?

Yes, all of our featured recipes are available on our website for easy access. Just visit our "Recipes" section and search for the Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry to find the full recipe and instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies