• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Days of the Week Work for Summer Shows?

In summary, the best days for hosting summer shows are weekdays, specifically Tuesday through Thursday in the evening around 6 or 7 PM. While it is possible to host a show on weekends, it is not recommended. Hosting a show during the day can also be successful, but it is recommended to schedule it for mid-morning or early afternoon. Mondays and Fridays should generally be avoided for hosting summer shows due to potential conflicts with work and other plans.
jwpamp
I am new to PC. Just started SS #3. I have been booking on Friday Evenings, Saturday Evenings and Sunday afternoons, but I know this won't work in the Summer months with Graduations and Weddings. What do you experienced consultants do about the summer bookings? I was thinking Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays....

Keep telling yourself this....There is no best day of the week, no matter what time of year it is. Around here if you try to schedule a show on a week night during the summer, you run into little league. I used to be a Pampered Chef TRAMP...I would do a show any day of the week...it drove me nuts! I finally picked the days I want to work...and that's it. And you know what...as long as I am doing my job of host coaching and booking calls...my dates are full all the time! Stick to the schedule that works for you! Offer those dates and when the hosts say "So and so can't make that time...blah blah blah." Tell them "You know, I can help you have a great party no matter what day of the week it is! If we wait until the time when everyone is able to make it...we may be waiting a LONG time!" Then encourage them to get sister susie who will be out of town that week to book her own show!

I don't know about your area, but here spring and summer ballgames are Tuesdays and Thursday nights. So, I know that I won't be scheduling shows on those nights since my 6yo thinks he's Sammy Sosa! :D

1. What days of the week are considered best for hosting summer shows?

Typically, the best days for summer shows are weekdays, specifically Tuesday through Thursday. This allows for a greater turnout as many people are usually free during these days.

2. Can I host a summer show on the weekends?

While it is possible to host a summer show on weekends, it is not recommended. Many people have busy schedules and may already have plans for the weekend, making it more difficult to get a good turnout for your show.

3. Is there a specific time of day that is best for a summer show?

The best time for a summer show is usually in the evening, around 6 or 7 PM. This allows for people to finish work and still have time to attend the show. However, it ultimately depends on your schedule and the availability of your guests.

4. Can I host a summer show during the day?

While evening shows tend to have a better turnout, hosting a summer show during the day can also be successful. It is recommended to schedule the show for mid-morning or early afternoon to avoid conflicting with lunch or dinner plans.

5. Are there any days of the week that should be avoided for summer shows?

It is generally recommended to avoid hosting a summer show on Mondays or Fridays. Mondays can be busy with people returning to work after the weekend, and Fridays are often reserved for end-of-week plans. This may result in a lower turnout for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
ughubug