• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Days/Times of the Week Work Best for Shows?

Holly prefers weeknight shows, and would like to schedule hers for November 13. Next, she asks the customer what time on Tuesday works best. If the customer prefers a weekday show, Holly recommends Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
BlessedWifeMommy
Just curious what day/time you find works best for shows?

Holly: My weekday shows (M-F) are usually at 7 p.m. Saturday brunch shows are typically at 10 or 11 a.m., sometimes I do a Saturday afternoon around 1 or 2 p.m. Saturday evenings could be 7 p.m. again. Sunday is usually 2 p.m.

I do shows on Monday's starting between 6 pm - 7 pm. Saturday/Sunday 2 pm. I personally don't do show's on Saturday evenings (my family time).

I do shows whenever my hosts guests can come.I mostly do Fri/Sat evenings 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday afternoons work too.I actually have a 1 p.m. show next Monday because that's when my host has her day off and she knows lots of people who are off that day.

I spent the first year of my business doing shows whenever....but I have found that it makes my DH much happier if I have scheduled show days. (He loves routine.:rolleyes:) So, my show days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs Evenings, and Sat. Brunch or Lunch (usually at 11am, but occasionally I'll do a Noon or early afternoon show.)

I open up a month, and then, as I book 2 shows per week, I close that week. Then, once I have 2 shows per week, I re-open dates that I can still fill.

For instance - the week that I have Cluster, I won't do more than 2 shows - so I don't re-open that week.

If I have a week where I have a show Mon & Tues, then I will open up the Sat. for that week...if I want another show that week, and DH doesn't already have something scheduled.

The reason I sell PC is so that I can have the time I want with my family...I don't want my job to interfere with that. So, I am very careful about how many nights/mornings I am away from my family.

Doing it this way makes DH happy, so then, I'm happier. He knows that he can schedule things for Wed, Fri, and Sat. Afternoon/Evenings.

During the summer, I don't do Sat Shows at all, because that's DH's Car Show time!

Generally speaking, I do shows Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Saturdays. Weeknight shows are 6:30 or 7. Saturday shows are 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.Those aren't the only dates and times I do shows, they're just when mine usually fall. I do one or two Sunday afternoon shows a year, but only if that's the only day that will work. I sit down and choose what dates I will make myself available for shows, and go from there.What I usually do is ask the this or that questions:Would you prefer a weeknight or weekend?
Would you prefer Tuesday or Thursday?
Right now I have November 13 or 20. Which will work best for you?
Would 6:30 or 7:00 be best?Choosing between two things is easier for most people than choosing among several.

What Days/Times of the Week?

1. What days of the week are Pampered Chef parties typically held?

Pampered Chef parties can be held on any day of the week. Our consultants are flexible and can work with you to find a day and time that best fits your schedule.

2. Are weekend parties available?

Yes, weekend parties are available. Our consultants are happy to work with you to find a time that works for your schedule.

3. How long do Pampered Chef parties usually last?

On average, Pampered Chef parties last about 2 hours. However, the time can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party you are hosting.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party during the week after work?

Yes, we understand that many people work during the week and are happy to accommodate parties after work hours.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party during the day?

Yes, daytime parties are available. Our consultants can work with you to find a time that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Intrepid_Chef