• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week with a Delicious Chocolate Trifle!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant wanting to show appreciation for her daughter's teachers during teacher appreciation week by making a Strawberry HoHo Trifle and using her Pampered Chef products. She is seeking advice on whether or not it is appropriate to include catalogs and if the trifle bowl is enough to promote her business.
buckeyefan08
This week we are supposed to be celebrating teachers. Our PTO puts together different themes for each day of the week. I just love DD teachers, they are great! Thursday is CHOCOLATE DAY! I wanted to do something special for them so I obviously thought of cooking. I was thinking of making the Strawberry HoHo Trifle, it's easy, cheap, and impressive. DD's teachers have ordered from me before but I'm kind of hoping that the food will cause "buzz" about me being a consultant. (I'm really hoping they try to at least put together a catty show!)
Is this tacky? I don't think I should send catalogs b/c I don't want them to think that is the only reason I'm doing it, I truly appriciate what they do!
What do you think? Is he Trifle bowl enough to stir up some business?

I made a trifle for my DD's preschool Christmas party and the other parents were impressed. They have requested for me to bring a dessert to the graduation! It did peak interest and hopefully I'll have time to talk to them more about my business when we have our picnic in the park.

I'm on the PTO board here, & we're celebrating too. Today we treated the teachers to pizza, salad, & cookies. I served the salad in my collapsible bowl at one school & the large square bowl at the other. Of course used my bamboo tongs too.....I always use my PC stuff to show off when I can!

Just wanted to let everyone know that it's also Nurse's Week!!

I think it's great that you want to show your appreciation for your daughter's teachers during teacher appreciation week. The Strawberry HoHo Trifle sounds like a delicious and thoughtful gift.I understand your concern about coming across as too salesy by sending catalogs, but I don't think it would hurt to include a few catalogs with your gift. You can explain that you are a Pampered Chef consultant and wanted to share some of your favorite recipes and products with them. It's a subtle way to promote your business without being pushy.The trifle bowl is definitely a great way to showcase the Pampered Chef products and I'm sure it will catch the attention of the teachers. Who doesn't love a beautiful and delicious dessert?I would also suggest adding a personal note with your gift, expressing your gratitude for their hard work and dedication to teaching. This will show that your gesture is genuine and not just a ploy to gain business.Overall, I think your idea is thoughtful and creative. It's a great way to potentially generate some buzz about your business, while also showing appreciation for the teachers. I hope it goes well and leads to some future business opportunities!Best of luck,

1. What is Teacher Appreciation Week?

Teacher Appreciation Week is a designated time to show gratitude and appreciation for the hard work and dedication of teachers. It typically takes place during the first full week of May.

2. How can I participate in Teacher Appreciation Week?

There are many ways to show your appreciation during this week, such as writing a thank you note, giving a small gift, or volunteering in the classroom. You can also check with your school or PTA for any planned events or activities.

3. Can I give gifts to my child's teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week?

Yes, giving a gift is a common way to show appreciation during this week. However, it is always a good idea to check with the school's policies or the teacher's preferences before giving a gift.

4. Are there any specific gifts that are appropriate for Teacher Appreciation Week?

While there is no specific gift that is required or expected, some popular choices include gift cards, classroom supplies, and personalized items. It is always a good idea to consider the teacher's interests and needs when choosing a gift.

5. Can I participate in Teacher Appreciation Week even if I don't have children in school?

Absolutely! Teacher Appreciation Week is a time to show appreciation for all teachers, not just those who directly teach your children. You can show your gratitude to any teacher you know, whether it's a family member, friend, or neighbor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • Dayna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
bjandkm
  • chefhutch04
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies