1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Best day of week to send a Newsletter?

1. I'm curious...anyone have an opinion on the optimal day of the week to send out a newsletter for best responses?
    Thanks ~ Marey in Michigan:chef:

Apr 26, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I have always heard that the best day is Tuesday. Especially if you have a lot of people who have it sent to their work. Mondays people are so busy and trying to catch up from the weekend.

Apr 26, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I never send on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday because then the email piles up in the inbox over the weekend and on Monday I might just get deleted in the "clear the inbox" effort.

Apr 26, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That's exactly what I've read as well. I usually schedule mine to go out mid-morning (9:30-10 am) on Tuesday mornings. If I miss that, I aim for Wednesdays or Thursdays.

Apr 26, 2009
  5. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

If your contact list has alot of work e-mail addresses, then I agree not to send it too close to the weekend, or on Monday. If you have mostly personal e-mail addys, though, I suggest sending on Thursday evening or Friday. This way people have the weekend to leisurely read the newsletter, and it's sitting towards the top of their inbox, so it will catch their eye quicker.

Apr 26, 2009
  6. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I try to do mine on tues. For the exact reasons stated above. :)

Apr 27, 2009
  7. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Thanks for the post. I actually haven't put to much thought in to when to send it. I will now. Makes sense :)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
    Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?