• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Day of Week to Send a Newsletter?

In summary, the best day of the week to send a newsletter can vary depending on your target audience and the type of content you are sharing. Generally, Tuesday or Thursday tend to have higher open and click-through rates compared to other days. The best time of day to send a newsletter also varies, with early morning or late evening showing higher engagement rates. While weekdays are generally more effective, sending on weekends can still be successful depending on your audience. It is important to test and track your newsletter performance to determine the best day for your specific audience. Sending newsletters multiple times a week can be effective if the content is valuable and interesting, but quality should be considered. The best way to determine the best day for your specific audience is through testing,
chefmarey
I'm curious...anyone have an opinion on the optimal day of the week to send out a newsletter for best responses?
Thanks ~ Marey in Michigan:chef:

I have always heard that the best day is Tuesday. Especially if you have a lot of people who have it sent to their work. Mondays people are so busy and trying to catch up from the weekend.

I never send on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday because then the email piles up in the inbox over the weekend and on Monday I might just get deleted in the "clear the inbox" effort.

That's exactly what I've read as well. I usually schedule mine to go out mid-morning (9:30-10 am) on Tuesday mornings. If I miss that, I aim for Wednesdays or Thursdays.

If your contact list has alot of work e-mail addresses, then I agree not to send it too close to the weekend, or on Monday. If you have mostly personal e-mail addys, though, I suggest sending on Thursday evening or Friday. This way people have the weekend to leisurely read the newsletter, and it's sitting towards the top of their inbox, so it will catch their eye quicker.

I try to do mine on tues. For the exact reasons stated above. :)

Thanks for the post. I actually haven't put to much thought in to when to send it. I will now. Makes sense :)

Last edited:

1. What is the best day of the week to send a newsletter?

The best day of the week to send a newsletter can vary depending on your target audience and the type of content you are sharing. However, generally, Tuesday or Thursday tend to have higher open and click-through rates compared to other days of the week.

2. Is there a specific time of day that is best for sending newsletters?

The best time of day to send a newsletter also varies, but studies have shown that early morning (between 9-11am) or late evening (between 8-10pm) tend to have higher engagement rates. It is important to consider your target audience's daily routines and schedule when deciding on a specific time.

3. Should I avoid sending newsletters on weekends?

While weekdays tend to have higher engagement rates for newsletters, sending on weekends can still be effective depending on your audience and content. If your target audience is generally busy during the week, weekends may be a better option. It is also important to test and track your newsletter performance to determine the best day for your specific audience.

4. Can I send newsletters multiple times a week?

Sending newsletters multiple times a week can be effective, but it is important to consider the quality and relevancy of your content. If you have valuable and interesting content to share, sending more frequently may be beneficial. However, if you are struggling to come up with quality content, it may be better to stick to a once a week schedule.

5. How can I determine the best day of the week for my specific audience?

The best way to determine the best day of the week for your audience is to test and track your newsletter performance. Use an email marketing tool to analyze open and click-through rates for different days and times. You can also survey your subscribers to gather feedback on their preferred day for receiving newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
Replies
Views
cochef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies