• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Shows This Week - What Day Was Picked?

In summary, the host of the $3800 fundraiser show is waiting on a check from the customer that ordered the show. They are hoping to have the money in the bank by Thursday in order to submit the show.
annew
so what days are you all submitting shows this week????

do we find out today what day was picked last week??!!!

I'm still holding onto that $3800 fundraiser show b/c of some missing $$$ so i'm hoping to submit it tonight or tomorrow :)

Holy cow, that's an awesome fundraiser!!! How did you get that one again? Did you just approach the group?

DO you think the last day of the month would be one of the triple points days? I know it's random, but I just wonder. I have a show on the 28th and am trying to decide to have her close it out on the 30th or 31st.

I have been pretty lucky the past few years the Safety Patrol has done fundraisers for me.
I only had about 14 students participate too.

My goal this year is 12 fundraisers!
right now I'm at 3 :)

I doubt the 31st will be a triple points day just because they are always encouraging us to submit before the end of the month, but you never know. They might surprise us!!

I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure this whole thing out....... my girlfriend said "this is out of your control so just send them when you can"..........HUH!!!

I would think if it were me I wouldn't have any dates from the 29-31st but that's just me....

Chef Kearns said:
I doubt the 31st will be a triple points day just because they are always encouraging us to submit before the end of the month, but you never know. They might surprise us!!

That's why I was thinking maybe I'd submit it the 30th. She already has over $150 in outside orders so she's doing a good job getting them before the show. And doesn't this promo go through the 4th or something? I need to submit it in March to save my March, so I can't wait until then.

The HO is having someone that's in town from the international side (Germany) come and observe my show. GREAT-I haven't had a show in over a month and this is when they're coming to observe! Maybe that'll give me good luck to have it be a triple points one!!

I'll be crossing my fingers for you!!

I have a show sitting here. Host sent me a check for her order but doesn't want me to cash it til Thursday. Great...but the show isn't going in til the money is in the bank. Maybe I'll get lucky. :)

DebbieJ said:
I have a show sitting here. Host sent me a check for her order but doesn't want me to cash it til Thursday. Great...but the show isn't going in til the money is in the bank.

Maybe I'll get lucky. :)

Things happen for a reason!! :)

1. What day of the week is typically chosen for submitting shows?

The most common day chosen for submitting shows is usually Sunday. This allows for the weekend to wrap up and for hosts to have time to organize their orders and submit them on time.

2. Can I choose a different day for submitting shows?

Yes, you can choose any day that works best for you and your schedule. Just make sure to communicate the chosen day with your host and submit the orders by the designated deadline.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting shows?

If you miss the deadline, your orders may not be included in the current month's show. It is important to submit orders on time to ensure timely delivery and credit for the show.

4. Can I submit shows more than once a week?

Yes, you can submit shows multiple times a week if needed. However, it is important to communicate with your host and make sure they are aware of the submission schedule.

5. What should I do if a host wants to change the submission day?

If a host wants to change the submission day, try to accommodate their request as best as you can. However, make sure to communicate with the host and ensure that the new submission day still meets the deadline for the current month's show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Inomiamenda