• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Packing for On-the-Go Women: Tips and Tricks from Kristin

In summary, Kristin tried packing less and it worked for her. She fit everything in her rolling tote and only brought a grocery bag and her tote. She also took her mom's car to the show.
I took the SL message to heart. I pack less and my shows have not suffered at all, if anything my sales are up because I have more time at the show to interact with the guests instead of trying to get everything packed back up after the show. I get everything in my carry all tote and my catalog tote...if it doesn't fit in those then it doesn't go to the show.

I reward my hosts who wash my demo dishes an extra $5 of FPV. Works 99% of the time :)

It's driving me crazy... what is a TTA? lol

denise703 said:
It's driving me crazy... what is a TTA? lol

Tool Turn-About. ;)

<h2>1. What are some tips for efficient packing for on-the-go women?</h2><p>Some tips for efficient packing include making a list of essential items, packing versatile clothing pieces, and using packing cubes or compression bags to maximize space.</p><h2>2. How can downsizing to a smaller bag help with packing for on-the-go women?</h2><p>Downsizing to a smaller bag can help ensure that you only bring what you truly need. It can also make it easier to stay organized and avoid overpacking.</p><h2>3. Have you tried downsizing to a smaller bag for your shows?</h2><p>Yes, I have tried downsizing to a smaller bag for my shows and it has worked well for me. I found that I was able to bring everything I needed without feeling weighed down by a larger bag.</p><h2>4. How many items do you typically use from your tool tool bag during a show?</h2><p>I usually only use about 5 items from my tool tool bag during a show. This is why downsizing to a smaller bag has been helpful for me.</p><h2>5. Do you have any fast and easy recipes that are perfect for spring and summer shows?</h2><p>Yes, I have some super easy and fast recipes that are perfect for spring and summer shows. Downsizing to a smaller bag has allowed me to bring these recipes and the necessary tools without feeling overwhelmed. </p>

1. What are some tips for efficient packing for on-the-go women?

Some tips for efficient packing include making a list of essential items, packing versatile clothing pieces, and using packing cubes or compression bags to maximize space.

2. How can downsizing to a smaller bag help with packing for on-the-go women?

Downsizing to a smaller bag can help ensure that you only bring what you truly need. It can also make it easier to stay organized and avoid overpacking.

3. Have you tried downsizing to a smaller bag for your shows?

Yes, I have tried downsizing to a smaller bag for my shows and it has worked well for me. I found that I was able to bring everything I needed without feeling weighed down by a larger bag.

4. How many items do you typically use from your tool tool bag during a show?

I usually only use about 5 items from my tool tool bag during a show. This is why downsizing to a smaller bag has been helpful for me.

5. Do you have any fast and easy recipes that are perfect for spring and summer shows?

Yes, I have some super easy and fast recipes that are perfect for spring and summer shows. Downsizing to a smaller bag has allowed me to bring these recipes and the necessary tools without feeling overwhelmed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • tvoss007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Intrepid_Chef