• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Custom Draw Slips for Cooking Shows & Biz Opps

In summary, Anne offers a summary of the conversation. She discusses her own experiences with creating draw slips and offers suggestions for others. She also offers a prize slip for bridal shows and discusses her interest in hosting a show and collecting orders. She concludes the conversation by asking if anyone would be interested in becoming a consultant and offers support if someone decides to host a show.
Kathytnt
I am looking to creat my own draw slips or find a good one that someone else has already made that I can modify I want a slip that not only asks the info about cooking show an biz opp but also best time to call.
I am usually more avialable during day but I alays feel ike a lot of people are at work.

I have a special slip for bridal shows and I may add another line for best time to contact.

I have the old EF11 pads that I use at shows still

Any help would be appreciated.

This is what mine says. I have lines for people to write on after the "essay" questions. Those are little boxes for people to check for the way they want to receive my newsletter.

Rae’s Survey/Door Prize Slip

“I want Rae to contact me if this goes on sale.”

Did you enjoy the demonstration? Please explain.

How interested are you in hosting a show of your own to earn free & 1/2 price products?
(No thanks, I’ll pay full price) 1 2 3 4 5 (Show me the calendar!)

How interested are you in showing catalogs to your friends, collecting orders, and earning free & 1/2 price products?
(No thanks, I’ll pay full price) 1 2 3 4 5 (Sounds easy. Let’s do it!)

How interested are you in information about getting all you want for free, having fun, and earning money, too, as a Consultant?
(No thanks, I’ll pay full price) 1 2 3 4 5 (Let’s talk!)
If your friend, the host, became a consultant, would you be willing to help out by hosting a show? Yes No

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Name
Address

Home or Cell Phone
(Which ever you would prefer I use if I need to contact you)

Check here if you would like to receive my monthly Newsletter
o via email to
o paper version via US mail

I use a funny one someone sent me. I think its also been on here, too. (I added the lines because they don't come up in the post.)

DOOR PRIZE SLIP

Host Name_________________Date_______
Your Name_______________________________
Address _______________________________
Phone _______________________________
Email _______________________________
(Monthly newsletter with specials, recipes & more)
I am interested in:​

Hosting a fun cooking show & earning FREE kitchen tools, 1/2 priced items, with food, fun & friends.
 Show me the calendar! Month
 My arm could be twisted…
 Not on your life!

Hosting a catalog show instead, to earn free products by collecting orders.
 That’s easy! Let’s do it!
 I can’t be bothered.

Information on getting all I want for free, having fun, and earning money too, as a consultant!
 Yes, I’m curious
 No thanks
 Its not a good time. Call me .

If you host were to become a consultant, would you help her out by hosting a show?
 Yes, I’d love to help her!
 No thanks
 Maybe

Please give me more information on:
 Fundraising
 Bridal Shower

My favorite product is:________________________ Please let me know when it goes on special!

Also, here in the file if you like it.

Attachments

• DPS.doc
    34 KB · Views: 338
I also add "Do you currently have a consultant?". That way I know if it's someone I should really follow up with. Many people don't feel that they do even though they love the product.

Thanks Anne - I like that

Jules711 said:
I also add "Do you currently have a consultant?". That way I know if it's someone I should really follow up with. Many people don't feel that they do even though they love the product.
Good idea!

Kathytnt said:
Thanks Anne - I like that

I know its not everyone's style, but I get some laughs.

What are custom draw slips and how do they benefit my cooking show or business opportunity?

Custom draw slips are personalized forms that can be used during a cooking show or business opportunity event to gather contact information from attendees. They benefit your event by allowing you to easily collect and organize attendee information, which can then be used for follow-up and future marketing purposes.

How do I create custom draw slips for my cooking show or business opportunity?

To create custom draw slips, you can use Pampered Chef's online tool, which allows you to choose from various templates and customize them with your own logo, event details, and contact information. You can also print them out and handwrite the information if you prefer.

Can I add my own branding and contact information to the custom draw slips?

Yes, you can add your own branding and contact information to the custom draw slips. This will help to promote your brand and make it easier for attendees to reach out to you after the event.

How many custom draw slips should I prepare for my event?

The number of custom draw slips you should prepare will depend on the size of your event. It's always better to have more than enough, so we recommend preparing at least 50-100 slips for smaller events and 200-300 for larger events.

What should I do with the custom draw slips after the event?

After the event, you can use the information collected on the custom draw slips to follow up with attendees and potentially convert them into customers or business partners. You can also use the information for future marketing efforts, such as sending out newsletters or promotional materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Suzy Englert
Replies