1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What Days of the Week Work for Summer Shows?

1. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I am new to PC. Just started SS #3. I have been booking on Friday Evenings, Saturday Evenings and Sunday afternoons, but I know this won't work in the Summer months with Graduations and Weddings. What do you experienced consultants do about the summer bookings? I was thinking Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays....

Mar 1, 2006
  2. afshea

afshea Member

Keep telling yourself this....

There is no best day of the week, no matter what time of year it is. Around here if you try to schedule a show on a week night during the summer, you run into little league. I used to be a Pampered Chef TRAMP...I would do a show any day of the week...it drove me nuts! I finally picked the days I want to work...and that's it. And you know what...as long as I am doing my job of host coaching and booking calls...my dates are full all the time! Stick to the schedule that works for you! Offer those dates and when the hosts say "So and so can't make that time...blah blah blah." Tell them "You know, I can help you have a great party no matter what day of the week it is! If we wait until the time when everyone is able to make it...we may be waiting a LONG time!" Then encourage them to get sister susie who will be out of town that week to book her own show!

Mar 1, 2006
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I don't know about your area, but here spring and summer ballgames are Tuesdays and Thursday nights. So, I know that I won't be scheduling shows on those nights since my 6yo thinks he's Sammy Sosa! :D

Mar 1, 2006
Have something to add?