• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Suzy Host Instead of Nancy for Summer Show? | Booking Query

In summary, you can switch hosts for your Summer Show from Nancy to Suzy by informing your Pampered Chef consultant. There are no fees or penalties for switching hosts and both Suzy and Nancy can co-host the show. The original host will still receive the rewards and it is recommended to make the switch at least a week before the show date.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I closed a show that I did on last Friday on Tuesday - the host had 2 bookings. Now one of the bookings doesn't want to host till the summer (she is getting her kitchen redone in January) BUT her neighbor who was also a customer at the Host's show said she would Host one and then the other lady (summer booking instead) will book off of her.

Question???? If SUZY hosts her show even though I have it under NANCYS name as a booking in P3, Does PATTY HOST get the host benefit???

I should know this but the mind isn't working right now! Thanks!

I would think that if they were friends then when Suzy holds Nancy's show you could just keep it under Nancy's name but let Suzy get the benefits? and when the summer show holds then Nancy will get her benefits???? wow now my brain is in jumbles.

Have those 2 hosts been talking to each other? Would they be willing to swap the host special benefits?

No, but you could ask them if they would like to co-host a party. That would tie the shows together and the proper host can get the special. Then rebook the summer lady off that show.

I have done that a couple of times when I combine shows that don't qualify and put in someone that is the Co-Host to get the booking benefits so someone gets them.

1. Can I switch hosts for my Summer Show from Nancy to Suzy?

Yes, you can absolutely switch hosts for your Summer Show. Simply inform your Pampered Chef consultant of the change and they will be able to update the information for you.

2. Will there be any fees or penalties for switching hosts?

No, there are no fees or penalties for switching hosts for your Summer Show. We understand that plans change and we are happy to accommodate any changes to ensure a successful show.

3. Can both Suzy and Nancy co-host the Summer Show?

Yes, you can have both Suzy and Nancy co-host the Summer Show. This can be a great way to involve more friends and family and increase your show sales.

4. Will the original host still receive the host rewards?

Yes, the original host will still receive the host rewards for the Summer Show, regardless of who hosts the show. As long as the original host's name is listed on the show order, they will receive the rewards.

5. How far in advance do I need to make the switch in hosts?

We recommend making the switch in hosts as soon as possible, preferably at least a week before the scheduled show date. This will give your consultant enough time to update all the necessary information and ensure a smooth transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • amuia