• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I make with leftover pork shoulder and chicken parm?

In summary, the person is preparing a meal for themselves and their husband while they are away. They are cooking chicken parm, adding mushrooms, onions, and artichokes, and tossing it on pasta. They are also making a crab dip for their friends.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

I have leftover pork shoulder so tonight we are going to have Pulled BBQ Pork Buns w/ a nice big garden salad.:chef:

Southwest Crock POt Chicken

Chicken Broccoli Casserole for us tonight.

I was going to try Annabel's version of Lasagna - but I have a Creative Memories Workshop here tonight, and had 3 shows worth of invites to get out today...plus make the house presentable and make a Greek Cheese Torta to serve my guests. So, instead, we are having Spinach and Cheese Ravioli from Costco.:D

We love that stuff. It's in the refrigerator section at Costco - it's fresh, organic pasta. It's my "go to" recipe for busy days. I serve it with an Organic Pasta Sauce, and fresh parm to grate on top. DS gobbles it down - and I feel good knowing he is eating a balanced, healthy meal...even if I didn't really cook!

chicken parm, macaroni and 3 bean salad

Beef Stew in the crockpot. Busy "dismantling" the inside of our house from Christmas....will be in no shape to make anything detailed today after I finish that fiasco! This stew was easy to put together, plus had a few extra random veggies that I threw in for good measure/flavor.

Having a girls night, game night tonight. I'm making the crab dip from the one-year crockpotting site (http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/)...I LOVE that site!!!

DH is feeding the kids chicken strips and mac & cheese...YUM!!!!

Edited to correct website.

I am trying to get my act together for Denver tomorrow. I shouldn't even be on here, but had to check my bank balance, so I dropped in for a quick fix.

Dinner is leftover chicken parm, cut up, adding some mushrooms, onions, and leftover artichokes, and tossing it on some pasta. Husband won't eat this while I am gone, and I hate to waste food.

1. What kind of recipes can I expect from "What's for Dinner?"

Our "What's for Dinner?" recipes are designed to be quick, easy, and family-friendly. They range from classic comfort foods to more adventurous dishes, with options for every dietary preference.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my family's needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be versatile and adaptable, so feel free to substitute ingredients or adjust seasonings to your liking.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, we strive to use ingredients that are readily available at most grocery stores. However, if there is a specific ingredient that may be harder to find, we will provide alternative options in the recipe.

4. How many servings do the recipes make?

Our recipes typically make 4-6 servings, but can easily be adjusted for larger or smaller families. We also provide tips for storing and reheating leftovers.

5. Do you offer any vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes in our "What's for Dinner?" collection. We also offer tips for making substitutions to accommodate different dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies