• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the must-sees in Washington D.C. for a short trip?

In summary, "Excited About My Trip..." is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on easy and convenient meals and snacks for traveling. It is open to anyone, including Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and those interested in learning new recipes. All necessary ingredients and equipment are provided for the class, but participants can bring their own if they have dietary restrictions. To sign up, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant, check the Events page on the website, or host your own class.
AmyR
...to Washington D.C.

I am heading there on Sunday for a work meeting through Wednesday. I am so excited because I have never been there...yikes! I am a little nervous too. I don't have a lot of time to see things other than Monday and Tuesday night. What are the must sees???

Amy

Have a great time -- there sure is a lot to do. Go see a couple sections of the Smithsonian.

: Hi there! I'm so excited for you to visit Washington D.C. for the first time! It's such a beautiful and historic city. If you only have a couple of nights to explore, I would definitely recommend checking out the National Mall. It's a great way to see a lot of the iconic sites in one area. The Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, and Capitol Building are all must-sees. And if you're interested in history, I highly recommend visiting the Smithsonian museums. They are all free and there's something for everyone, whether you're into art, science, or history. Have a great trip!

What is "Excited About My Trip..."?

"Excited About My Trip..." is a popular cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that teaches participants how to make delicious meals and snacks that are perfect for traveling or vacationing.

Who can attend "Excited About My Trip..."?

Anyone can attend "Excited About My Trip...". It is open to Pampered Chef consultants, customers, and anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and tips for cooking while traveling.

What kind of recipes are taught in "Excited About My Trip..."?

The recipes taught in "Excited About My Trip..." focus on easy and convenient meals and snacks that are perfect for traveling. This can include make-ahead meals, portable snacks, and quick and easy recipes that can be made in a hotel room or vacation rental.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or equipment to "Excited About My Trip..."?

No, all necessary ingredients and equipment will be provided for the class. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or preferences, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients to use in the recipes.

How can I sign up for "Excited About My Trip..."?

You can sign up for "Excited About My Trip..." by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the Events page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host your own "Excited About My Trip..." cooking class and invite friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • laurichef
  • General Chat
Replies