• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Trip: Where to Go Next Year?

In summary, PC is planning an all-inclusive trip to Cancun, but hopes to find a new destination to travel to. They also hope to take a mini vacation in Feb. to Orlando. Liz thinks Aruba would be great, while PC agrees with her that there are good and bad parts to every country. Finally, they would like to go on a European trip or an island trip.
New York City would be fun! It's a place we'd probably never just go to ourselves, but to earn it with PC would be fun! Go to a Broadway show, shopping--fun!!!

I would love to go back to Toronto, I think it's a beautiful city!

I would really love Ireland for my hubby. PLus if that was and option HE would really be invovled and probably would be doing alot of my sales for me. Now he is telling people about my biz. and they need to talk to me. I have gotten several leads and sales from him. His family is orginally from Ireland but I think a Safari would really rock him too. Me I like anywhere I don't have to pay. Haha!

I think it would be nice to consider dates of travel & maybe change that up once in a while. The trip in April will never work for me b/c of my husband's line of work. He won't be able to come with me & I don't want to go without him b/c he's my biggest supporter! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I think it would be nice to consider dates of travel & maybe change that up once in a while. The trip in April will never work for me b/c of my husband's line of work. He won't be able to come with me & I don't want to go without him b/c he's my biggest supporter! :)

or more OPTIONS for travel times...they've had waves 1 + 2 for trips like Atlantis and the cruises, but they're always back to back...in April or May. It would be nice if they offered a fall & spring option.

I think Yellowstone would be really fun.

I couldn't agree with you more!
ChefBeckyD said:
I would work my tushie off for a trip to Greece or Ireland!:D

My husband is just coming around to the idea of me selling pampered Chef. I have been at it a year now. It would be awesome if I could take him to Greece, and I on the other hand would enjoy Ireland as well. Greece would definitely launch my business. It is a personal goal of his to go there and this would be a dream come true for the both of us.

Yes, it would
Jennie4PC said:
I think Yellowstone would be really fun.
Considering I live in driving distance and still haven't made it there, this might be what it takes to get me there!:blushing:

IRELAND!!!!!! :love: :love:

Jennyskitchencorner said:
My husband is just coming around to the idea of me selling pampered Chef. I have been at it a year now. It would be awesome if I could take him to Greece, and I on the other hand would enjoy Ireland as well. Greece would definitely launch my business. It is a personal goal of his to go there and this would be a dream come true for the both of us.

Our Canadian incentive trip in 2006 was to Greece. It was the first trip I earned and was unbelievable. It was the first time my husband and I travelled to Europe. It was amazing to experience the history and the culture. This year we were in Mexico and in April going to Paris. Can't wait to see where next years trip will be. :chef:

I think Ireland

missyciccolella said:
I am getting excited about learning the new trip destination (as I know you are too)...so what are you thoughts about the destination? :love:
Last night at the cluster meeting, Hawaii was shot down as we went about 4 years ago...one of the directors suggested Australia:eek: , but weren't sure if logistically speaking this would be possible:confused: ...any thoughts about where we be traveling next year?:rolleyes:

I'm thinking that Hawaii was more years ago than that?? My director earned it the year before her husband died & he died about 6-7 years ago. Did they do Hawaii a couple of years close together?

I would LOVE Hawaii!! It's somewhere I've always wanted to go but probably never will (or not before my babies are grown up!). I have an almost 3 year old & a newborn, so I'm not sure if I want to go over to Europe with them so small. But if I earn it, I will go ANYWHERE!!!!!

That's the attitude to have. Earn and go as long as it is Free.

The first year I joined PC people went to Hawaii. I joined in 1999. The next time was 5 years later in June 2004. My first trip offered was:
Level 3 Disney
Level 2 Monteal for 2 (I missed Disney by 6,000 pnts)
Level 1 Montreal for 1

I am pretty sure we went to Montreal in 2000.

Keep in mind that if they do Hawaii, we wouldn't go until 2009. That would be five years after the last one.

I REALLY want Hawaii. Really now...Ireland, Italy, Spain or even Disney would be make me extremely happy. In fact, there hasn't been a trip that I was disappointed earning FREE!!!!!!!!!

I hate traveling any other way. Pampered Chef has me spoiled!

Forgive me for I am still new- however, how does the whole trip thing work?? I have not fully understood it from the beginning- could be because it was never really explained to me. How do we earn points and when do we earn them? Does it start over Jan. 1 or does it start a different time of year?
I know it may sound like a dumb question- but I really don't know the answer- thus I had to ask.

Chefgirl2 said:
The first year I joined PC people went to Hawaii. I joined in 1999. The next time was 5 years later in June 2004. My first trip offered was:
Level 3 Disney
Level 1 Montreal for 1

Keep in mind that if they do Hawaii, we wouldn't go until 2009. That would be five years after the last one.

I REALLY want Hawaii. Really now...Ireland, Italy, Spain or even Disney would be make me extremely happy. In fact, there hasn't been a trip that I was disappointed earning FREE!!!!!!!!!

So, if we wouldn't go until 2009, then we would earn it in 2008????? I would LOVE Hawaii!

The 1999 trip must have been the one my director earned. Her husband had passed away before 2004.

roxylady said:
Forgive me for I am still new- however, how does the whole trip thing work?? I have not fully understood it from the beginning- could be because it was never really explained to me. How do we earn points and when do we earn them? Does it start over Jan. 1 or does it start a different time of year?
I know it may sound like a dumb question- but I really don't know the answer- thus I had to ask.
The earning period starts Jan. 1, and we can earn points for sales and recruiting. There is pretty detailed info on CC about this year's program, including how to earn points and the points required to earn each level. Typically, though, there will be 3 or 4 levels that we can earn. The higher level you are (as of December 1 of the earning year), the fewer points you need to earn each level, although there are recruiting requirements for FDs and above. We'll get details at/after Leadership for the 2008 earning period.

roxylady said:

The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked!

The trip incentive starts each Jan 1-Dec 31. They will announce the trips & points needed for each level (there are usually 3 or 4 levels) at Leadership. You earn 1 point for each $ in sales you do all year. Certain times of the year they may have additional bonuses of points--this January you can earn 1500 bonus points for $3000 in sales & 3000 bonus points for $6000 in sales. Plus from Jan 13-Feb 14, you will earn 2 points for every dollar submitted. You also earn points when recruits qualify (in the past it's been 2000 pts) & when you promote to director & higher. I believe you may also earn points when you qualify before going inactive, if you haven't yet.

Sorry--guess Ann & I were typing at the same time!

Thanks Ann & Christy. That helps a lot! Can't wait to find out what I am going to win next year!! I LOVE to travel!!!!!!

Ireland, Scottland, Greece, Spain, Italy, France....Mediterrean Cruise!
Any or all of the above!
I can't wait for the announcement!

The wait for Leadership is killing me. I want to hear the trip destination so bad. I am already almost all the way packed for Cinci (my dh thinks I am sick, because I am a huge procrastanator).I would be happy w/ any place in europe, an alaskian cruise, disney, Hawaii, oh whatever PC wants to give me. I am going on a trip for free in 2009, how about you?

Amanda I am so with you! This is the first year that I'm in a position to take advantage of the double points to make Level 3 or 4 attainable.

I love hearing everyone's ideas b/c just when I think the location can't better it does...time will tell! I'm not sure anyone mentioned it, but what about Asia...Japan, China, etc would be amazing!

missyciccolella said:
Amanda I am so with you! This is the first year that I'm in a position to take advantage of the double points to make Level 3 or 4 attainable.

I love hearing everyone's ideas b/c just when I think the location can't better it does...time will tell! I'm not sure anyone mentioned it, but what about Asia...Japan, China, etc would be amazing!

Oh wow - Asia would be incredible!

I don't care where it is; anywhere will be awesome! I can't wait to find out!

ITALY!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow! I feel old. NOT! I started Nov. 98 and earned the first trip they offered. I got Montreal for 1. That was so much fun!!! Anywhere though is fun for me!

Chefgirl2 said:
Level 3 Disney
Level 1 Montreal for 1

<h2>1. "What are the top destinations for next year's trip?"</h2><p>We are currently considering a few different options for next year's trip. Some popular destinations that have been suggested include Australia, Europe, and a Caribbean cruise. Our team is carefully researching each option to ensure the best possible experience for our consultants.</p><h2>2. "How do you decide on the trip destination?"</h2><p>Our team takes into account various factors when choosing the trip destination, such as budget, accessibility, and activities available. We also take into consideration feedback and suggestions from our consultants to ensure that the destination is something that everyone will enjoy.</p><h2>3. "Is there a budget for the trip?"</h2><p>Yes, we carefully plan and budget for the trip to ensure that it is affordable and enjoyable for all our consultants. The budget may vary depending on the destination, but we strive to make it an amazing experience for everyone.</p><h2>4. "Can I bring my family on the trip?"</h2><p>We understand that many of our consultants may want to bring their family along for the trip. While the trip is primarily for consultants, we do offer options for family members to join at an additional cost. This can be discussed with our team during the planning process.</p><h2>5. "When will the final decision on the trip destination be made?"</h2><p>We are currently in the planning stages for next year's trip, and we hope to have a final decision made within the next few months. Rest assured, we will keep our consultants updated as soon as a decision is made so everyone can start planning and getting excited!</p>

1. "What are the top destinations for next year's trip?"

We are currently considering a few different options for next year's trip. Some popular destinations that have been suggested include Australia, Europe, and a Caribbean cruise. Our team is carefully researching each option to ensure the best possible experience for our consultants.

2. "How do you decide on the trip destination?"

Our team takes into account various factors when choosing the trip destination, such as budget, accessibility, and activities available. We also take into consideration feedback and suggestions from our consultants to ensure that the destination is something that everyone will enjoy.

3. "Is there a budget for the trip?"

Yes, we carefully plan and budget for the trip to ensure that it is affordable and enjoyable for all our consultants. The budget may vary depending on the destination, but we strive to make it an amazing experience for everyone.

4. "Can I bring my family on the trip?"

We understand that many of our consultants may want to bring their family along for the trip. While the trip is primarily for consultants, we do offer options for family members to join at an additional cost. This can be discussed with our team during the planning process.

5. "When will the final decision on the trip destination be made?"

We are currently in the planning stages for next year's trip, and we hope to have a final decision made within the next few months. Rest assured, we will keep our consultants updated as soon as a decision is made so everyone can start planning and getting excited!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann