• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the guest specials available at the fundraiser?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of guest specials at fundraisers throughout the year and all fundraisers hosted through Pampered Chef are eligible for these specials. They cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and to redeem them, you simply need to let your consultant know which special you are interested in. In most cases, there are no limits on how many guest specials you can purchase at a fundraiser, but some specials may have restrictions.
khergatt
Quick question . . .

If I do a fundraiser, do they get the GUEST special for the month. (Ex. buy $60 or more and get XXX free.) I'm not sure about that.

Thanks!!!!

Yes Ma'am!!!

They usually do. Check the fine print on the specific special. HO is really good about indicating which customers are eligible for it.

Related to What are the guest specials available at the fundraiser?

1. What are the current guest specials available at fundraisers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of guest specials at fundraisers throughout the year. These specials change regularly, so be sure to check with your consultant to see what is currently available.

2. How do I know if a fundraiser is eligible for guest specials?

All fundraisers hosted through Pampered Chef are eligible for our guest specials. However, some restrictions may apply depending on the type of fundraiser and the fundraiser's goals. Your consultant can provide more information and help determine the best guest specials for your fundraiser.

3. Can I combine guest specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, our guest specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are already heavily discounted and are meant to provide a great value for our guests while supporting a good cause.

4. How do I redeem a guest special at a fundraiser?

To redeem a guest special at a fundraiser, simply let your consultant know which special you are interested in when placing your order. They will ensure that you receive the special pricing and any additional benefits that may come with it.

5. Are there any limits on how many guest specials I can purchase at a fundraiser?

In most cases, there are no limits on how many guest specials you can purchase at a fundraiser. However, some specials may have a limit per guest or per order. Your consultant can provide more information about any restrictions that may apply to specific guest specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresacooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresacooks
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies