• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to My Leadership Conference: Share Your Thoughts!

In summary, the leadership conference is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants to improve leadership skills and grow their businesses. It is open to all active consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above. The conference will cover topics such as leadership development, business strategies, and new product launches, with breakout sessions and workshops tailored to specific leadership levels. There is a registration fee, which covers all conference materials, meals, and activities. Registration can be done through the consultant's website several months before the conference date.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
This is my first Leadership and I was wondering what is your favorite thing about conference.

My favorite thing about conferences is networking with other consultants (seek out the successful ones- They are doing something RIGHT!!!!!)

I'm with Sue.I also love Leadership because every is more united. It's one big conference. At National, you are very aware of the levels because teh upper level folks have different activities.

1. What is the purpose of the leadership conference?

The leadership conference is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants to come together and share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences in order to improve leadership skills and grow their businesses.

2. Who can attend the leadership conference?

The leadership conference is open to all active Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above.

3. What topics will be covered at the leadership conference?

The conference will cover a variety of topics, including leadership development, business strategies, and new product launches. There will also be breakout sessions and workshops tailored to specific leadership levels.

4. Is there a cost to attend the leadership conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the leadership conference. The fee covers all conference materials, meals, and activities during the event.

5. How can I register for the leadership conference?

You can register for the leadership conference through your consultant’s website. Simply log in and click on the “Events” tab to find the registration link. Registration typically opens several months before the conference date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
Replies