• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Packs at Leadership & National Conference: Budget Tips

In summary, Leadership has surprise packs that you can only get at National Conference. You can either ship them or pick them up in person.
cat
Gold Member
For those of you who have gone to Leadership before, do they have surprise packs there or is that only at National Conference?

Just wondering...

I'm figuring out my budget!!

I haven't gone to Leadership before, but I would think that Surprise Packs are only at National. Who would want to cart them into another state and then have to cart them back? It would be such a huge expense! Just my opinion, though.

The surprise boxes are only at National Conference.

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't gone to Leadership before, but I would think that Surprise Packs are only at National. Who would want to cart them into another state and then have to cart them back? It would be such a huge expense! Just my opinion, though.

Haha...I didn't even think about that..

I haven't been to either, so I have to ask, What are surprise packs? (aside from the obvious:)

pcleah said:
I haven't been to either, so I have to ask, What are surprise packs? (aside from the obvious:)

Had to laugh at this..
Last summer was my first conference.. (BTW... GREAT!!) and everyone was running around with these boxes. Being a newbie, I didn't have a clue what was going on. I walked over to several women and asked. They were from the south and so cute! "oh HONEY... you just have to get one." They explained how it worked, helped me get mine, then helped me swap it out! It was great fun!

cmdtrgd said:

Actually, UPS was onsite at National and you could ship them straight from there.

I shipped a large box with 15 products and 10 Empowering Magazines that I bought there via UPS. It was a mere $8 and arrived the day I came home!

pcleah said:

Surprise packs are fun!! You buy a sealed box of discontinued products then open it up and swap with others to get what you want. I forgot the different prices...I think there was a $15 box, a $20 box and a $40 box?? Oh and each box had different products in it, so if you got two $20 boxes, chances are you will get some overlap, but some different products.

jwpamp said:
Actually, UPS was onsite at National and you could ship them straight from there.

I shipped a large box with 15 products and 10 Empowering Magazines that I bought there via UPS. It was a mere $8 and arrived the day I came home!

Hi Janice!

I think she was talking about moving all the surprise packs from HO to Dallas and then back to IL if there were unpurchased boxes left! (Or did I misunderstand you, Kate??)
:)

Cat - you got it right! There were so many boxes there at wave 2 and I can't imagine how many trucks it would take to ship them wherever and back!!

oops! my bad!

1. What exactly is a "Surprise Pack"?

A "Surprise Pack" is a specially curated selection of Pampered Chef products that are sold at a discounted price. The contents of the pack are a surprise, hence the name, and can include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and other products.

2. How much does a "Surprise Pack" cost?

The cost of a "Surprise Pack" varies depending on the contents, but they typically range from $50 to $100. However, the actual value of the products in the pack is often much higher than the cost, making it a great deal for customers.

3. Can I choose the products in my "Surprise Pack"?

No, the products in a "Surprise Pack" are chosen at random and cannot be customized. This adds to the excitement and surprise of receiving the pack. However, each pack is carefully curated to include a variety of useful and popular Pampered Chef products.

4. Are "Surprise Packs" available all year round?

Unfortunately, "Surprise Packs" are only available for a limited time and are usually released during special promotions or events. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media pages to know when they are available.

5. Can I return or exchange a "Surprise Pack" if I am not satisfied with it?

Due to the discounted nature of "Surprise Packs", they are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a defective or damaged product in your pack, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies