• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Affordable Flights: My Experience with Leadership Conference Club

In summary, Karen found a way to fly to Chicago without spending a lot of money. She found out that there are flights available to Dayton and Columbus.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, so I have been looking for a straight-through flight from Boise to Chicago that didn't cost over $400. I finally found one! Wahoo!

Anyhoo, now I'm looking for my Leadership flight! I have been signed up for Leadership Conference Club for three months already....anyone else a dork like me?

Good job! Of course, we're mostly dorks like you...he-he.

The only thing that sucks about having it in Cincinnati is that there are no direct flights from Boise...I would be willing to pay more, too! Flights are at $600 now, but I have some time...heh

I've been signed up for Leadership Conference Club since it opened earlier this year. Luckily, I won't have to book a flight -I can drive from Detroit. Woo-hoo!

Yeah...rub it in...but just wait until they find out that there are cities on the West coast of this country and we actually have roads and buildings and stuff...humph...

Maybe this will cheer me up:
index.php

Okay, how DO you put pictures directly in the post?!?!?

One thing I like when I was with Mary Kay many moons ago was that once a year there was a career conferene in a city near you...I wish PC did that.... I am too southern to go anywhere it snows during winter months lol...that's why I left Va for AL

Last edited:
Click the little button that looks like a picture of mountains. Then paste the link to the pic in the pop-up.

There are the New Director Academies (going to Sacramento at the end of this week!) and Director Training Days and then whatever your director and the local people put together. But it is NOTHING like NC or Leadership!

chefann said:
Click the little button that looks like a picture of mountains. Then paste the link to the pic in the pop-up.

That's what I did and it came up as a link.

http://www.stuffonmycat.com/media/2/20070511-Unknown.jpg

Heh...I just had to click on the picture once more to get it by itself...thanks!

I just can't figure out how the cat got there...I mean, I know how hard it is to get into a hammock that is bigger than me...but one that is smaller?

cats are amazing at that stuff

I think I hijacked my own thread...is that bad?

How much is Leadership - I guess it will tell me when I sign up for Ledership club

I didn't get to go to my local one in Dallas because I lost a consultant to inactivity. My plan is to change that around - Get more people on my team!

I believe it is $150 - I think that was what it was in Dallas. You can sign up for Conference Club now. I just do $25 a month, you can choose how much you want to have taken out.

Leadership is the same as National conference $175/$225.

Actually they raised the price for next year... they announced it at Leadership this year... early bird reg. will be $200...

wait... I think that was for leadership or was it for nationals for 2008??? Can anyone help me out on which conference's price was raised?

cmdtrgd said:
The only thing that sucks about having it in Cincinnati is that there are no direct flights from Boise...I would be willing to pay more, too! Flights are at $600 now, but I have some time...heh

Just wanted to give you a heads up look into flying into Dayton as opposed to Cincinnati. CVG is one of the most expensive airports in this area Dayton is only 50 to 60 minutes away (Straight shot on I75) another option is columbus which is about an hour and a half away. It may save you a few $$

Karen - thanks! Do you know how to get to Cincinnati from Dayton without spending the savings in plane fare?

You could rent a car. It shouldn't be too bad. And if you go in with several consultants, you can get a van and share the cost.

1. Am I considered a "dork" if I enjoy cooking and using kitchen gadgets?

No, not at all! In fact, being passionate about cooking and using kitchen tools is a great quality to have. It shows that you are creative, organized, and enjoy trying new things.

2. I feel embarrassed using certain kitchen tools, does that make me a "dork"?

Absolutely not! Everyone has their own preferences and comfort levels with certain tools. There is no right or wrong way to use kitchen gadgets, as long as you are enjoying the cooking process.

3. Are people who are obsessed with organizing their kitchen considered "dorks"?

No way! Having an organized kitchen is actually a great skill to have. It makes cooking more efficient and enjoyable. Plus, it shows that you take pride in your space.

4. Is it "dorky" to be excited about new kitchen gadgets or products?

Not at all! As a Pampered Chef employee, we understand the excitement that comes with trying out new tools and products. It's perfectly normal to be enthusiastic about upgrading your cooking experience.

5. I feel self-conscious about my cooking abilities, does that make me a "dork"?

No way! Cooking is a skill that takes practice and patience. It's completely normal to feel self-conscious about your abilities, but don't let that stop you from enjoying the process and learning new things. Remember, everyone starts somewhere!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies