• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Your Flight to Dayton and Save with Early Conference Club Registration!

In summary, the Dayton Airport is close to where the author lives, but they wished they had known earlier about the flight so they could have checked for cheaper flights. They are both flying into Dayton on Wednesday and will be meeting up.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Couldn't get it below $340, but I figured it was time :angel: I've been registered since day 1 and had Conference Club before that and have been looking for flights even before that. I am so happy about being able to fly into Dayton - saved me about $300. However, I wish they would have announced it so much earlier so I could have checked on flights to Dayton....off to tell them which shuttle I'll be on! :chef:

Yay!!! Fun fun fun!

I amflying into Dayton, too....when are you going to be arriving??

chefmeg said:
I amflying into Dayton, too....when are you going to be arriving??

I'll be there Wednesday at 2:50 coming in on United - you?

cmdtrgd said:
I'll be there Wednesday at 2:50 coming in on United - you?

Pretty sure I come in around 4 on Wedensday, also on United! I think the shuttle is supposed to leave around 4:30...at least the one I would go on....I guess I really need to get my :I thinks" under control and write all of my info down:eek:

I would give yourself more time on the shuttle so you have time to deplane (that never sounds like a word, but it is) and get your luggage.

good point...however, I am not checking any bags! Since I am not on a direct flight, I think it will be best not to check any luggage so as to not take any chances on getting to Cincy without it! Now to figure out how to pack wrinkle-free clothes and toiletries into one bag!
Any creative packers out there???

Don't forget, Meg that there's a limit on liquids in carryons. They must be in 3oz. or smaller containers, and all of them must fit in a quart-size zip-top bag. Just another thing to consider.

no problem...gonna sample size it all! I'm just trying to eliminate the possiblity of being at Leadership without clothes....not a pretty sight!:yuck:

Don't pack shampoo or anything like that you can just get from the front desk at the hotel! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_showersmile.gifAs far as other space-saving tips, repeat some items of clothing (you can wear the same pants or skirt on days 1 and 3, if you air it out on day 2); pack less underwear and rinse it out in the sink; don't take a hair dryer if the hotel has one.And thanks a lot for the mental image of someone crossing stage completely naked. (Or through the airport, like the Bluefly commercial)

chefann said:
Don't pack shampoo or anything like that you can just get from the front desk at the hotel! http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_showersmile.gif

As far as other space-saving tips, repeat some items of clothing (you can wear the same pants or skirt on days 1 and 3, if you air it out on day 2); pack less underwear and rinse it out in the sink; don't take a hair dryer if the hotel has one.

And thanks a lot for the mental image of someone crossing stage completely naked. (Or through the airport, like the Bluefly commercial)

That reminded me...we were watching Bravo last night (The Top Chef Holiday Special) and the Bluefly commercial came on follwed by the perfume where Charlese Theron drops her diamonds, bracelets and then dress!! Well, my 10 yo DS and 7 yo DD said at the same time "why are people naked on TV commercials?".......how DO you asnswer that??? I just said that the advertisers must not be very creative with their ideas to have to resort to putting naked folks on TV...:mad: The worst part is that the special was on from 7:30 to 9:00, which is NOT the time of night my kids should have to see this stuff. OK-off my soapbox now!

Related to Secure Your Flight to Dayton and Save with Early Conference Club Registration!

What is the Early Conference Club Registration?

The Early Conference Club Registration is a special offer for members of the Pampered Chef community to secure their flight to Dayton for the upcoming conference at a discounted rate.

How much does Early Conference Club Registration cost?

The cost of Early Conference Club Registration varies depending on the location and date of your flight. However, members can expect to save up to 20% off the regular cost of a flight to Dayton.

Who is eligible for Early Conference Club Registration?

All members of the Pampered Chef community, including consultants, hosts, and customers, are eligible for Early Conference Club Registration.

How do I sign up for Early Conference Club Registration?

To sign up for Early Conference Club Registration, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions provided. You will need to provide your personal information and flight details to secure your spot.

What are the benefits of Early Conference Club Registration?

In addition to saving on your flight to Dayton, Early Conference Club Registration also guarantees your spot at the conference and allows you to avoid any potential price increases for flights in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views