• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show - Debbie

In summary, the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event will require attendees to have a welcome back letter, order forms, catalogs, and any necessary training materials. While experienced consultants are not required to attend, it is highly recommended for valuable information and opportunities. Guests are welcome to attend with prior notification for preparation. All necessary supplies and materials will be provided, but attendees may want to bring a notebook and pen for note taking. Light refreshments will be provided, but it is recommended to eat beforehand as the event may run for a few hours.
DebDoo
I have been inactive for a few months & I just recently become active again! :p Does anyone have any idea if I will get my spring paperwork soon? I'm having a show on Sunday & I would like to show the new catalog to get some March bookings. Thanks! Debbie

You should receive it soon, but I'm not sure how soon. One of my recruits who reactivated in December received her Fall paperwork pack a couple of days after submitting the show.

Welcome back, Debbie! It's great to see you back on the forum. As for your question, I'm not sure exactly when you'll receive your spring paperwork, but it's always a good idea to reach out to your company or consultant to inquire about it. They should be able to give you a more specific timeline and help you plan for your upcoming show on Sunday. Best of luck with your show and getting those March bookings!

What paperwork is required for the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event?

The paperwork required for this event will include a welcome back letter, order forms, catalogs, and any necessary training materials.

Do I need to attend the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event if I am already an experienced consultant?

While attendance is not mandatory for experienced consultants, it is highly recommended as it provides valuable information on new products, sales techniques, and team building opportunities.

Can I bring a guest to the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the event. Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can prepare enough materials for both attendees.

Do I need to bring any supplies or materials to the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event?

No, all necessary supplies and materials will be provided at the event. However, you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes.

Will there be food and drinks provided at the "Welcome Back! Spring Paperwork & Sunday Show" event?

Light refreshments will be provided, but we recommend eating a meal beforehand as the event may run for a few hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies