• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Order for Show Question

In summary, the website allows customers to enter orders for hosts through the website, and the customer is asked to contact the host to confirm and finalize the order.
kam
Staff member
My very first web order for a host has come through my website.

1. All orders through the website toward a host's show has to be entered by me into P3, right? Even credit card orders?

2. Why does it say this at the bottom of the screen of the order:
NOTE: Please contact this customer and/or your host to confirm and finalize this customer's order prior to adding this order to your show order.

It would seem silly to contact the customer asking them if they meant to order...

What does everyone else do? Just run it by the host? Is the purpose just to check to see if the host knows the person and it is on the right show???

Thanks,
Kathleen

That's what I would do...just ask the host...chances are that the host already knew the person was planning on putting an order in anyways so she could confirm it.

I just place a phone call to the customer/guest. I'll verify the CC# just to be sure what they put in was correct. I'll also briefly go over their order, just to make sure they entered what they wanted. I also tell them I'll be calling them a couple of weeks after they get their products when I do my "Out of the Box" calls, to make sure everything is okay. I also ask them if they would like a monthly email newsletter, and if they ever change their mind, I'll take their email address off my list right away. I also remind them to call me if they have any problems with their product.

Andreamd8 said:
That's what I would do...just ask the host...chances are that the host already knew the person was planning on putting an order in anyways so she could confirm it.

The host gets the same email we get about the order place on website.

Debala715 said:
I just place a phone call to the customer/guest. I'll verify the CC# just to be sure what they put in was correct. I'll also briefly go over their order, just to make sure they entered what they wanted. I also tell them I'll be calling them a couple of weeks after they get their products when I do my "Out of the Box" calls, to make sure everything is okay. I also ask them if they would like a monthly email newsletter, and if they ever change their mind, I'll take their email address off my list right away. I also remind them to call me if they have any problems with their product.

I haven't done this but plan too. I think it is great customer service. Keep up the good work!

What is a "Website Order for Show"?

A "Website Order for Show" is an order placed by a customer through our online website, but the order is linked to a specific Pampered Chef party or show. This means that the host of the party will receive credit for the sale and can earn rewards.

How do I place a "Website Order for Show"?

To place a "Website Order for Show", simply visit our website and select the "Shop" tab. Then, click on the "Shop by Show" option and enter the show number provided by your host. This will ensure that your order is linked to the correct party.

Can I use my host's party rewards when placing a "Website Order for Show"?

Yes, you can use your host's party rewards when placing a "Website Order for Show". During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply any available rewards to your order.

Is shipping free for "Website Orders for Show"?

Shipping is not free for "Website Orders for Show". However, if your order is over $200, you will qualify for free standard shipping.

Can I add items to my "Website Order for Show" after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once a "Website Order for Show" has been placed, you cannot add additional items to it. However, you can place a separate order and enter the host's show number to ensure they receive credit for the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • workingontwo