• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reviewing Orders and Adding to P3

In summary, to review your orders on P3, log in to your account and click on the "Orders" tab. You can view current and past orders and their status, as well as make changes by clicking on individual orders and using the "Edit" button. To add items, click on "Add Items" and browse the product catalog before checking out. You can also review and add to your orders on the P3 mobile app. Make sure to click "Save" after making changes and check the order status to confirm that your changes have been applied.
KateD
I'm fairly new, so forgive me if this is a really dumb question, but why is there this note for reviewing orders online?:
NOTE: Please contact this customer and/or your host to confirm and finalize this customer's order prior to adding this order to your show order.
I mean, I get the benefit of Customer Care Calls and one of the times they suggest is definitely for all outside orders and even all other orders before closing a show. Is that the only reason behind this, or is there something else I'm missing? :confused:

Was their credit card info when you went to your PWS and looked at order? That may be why they are telling you, to collect payment. Otherwise i have no idea.

It says that on all orders. They just want you to confirm that everything is correct before you submit.

Kodeysmom said:
Was their credit card info when you went to your PWS and looked at order? That may be why they are telling you, to collect payment. Otherwise i have no idea.
Yes, the Credit Card info was in there for all of them.

I sent a note to the host, just because I wanted her to know her tally towards her show goal. I was just making sure there wasn't something huge that I'm missing!!!

Thank you both :)

I think it's also to make sure that the guest entered the host they meant to. There have been some issues with online orders not ending up assigned to the right show. If you call the guest, you can double-check that they entered the right name. And you can ask them about hosting their own show.

1. How do I review my orders?

To review your orders, log in to your P3 account and click on the “Orders” tab. From here, you can view all of your current and past orders and their status. You can also click on individual orders to see more details.

2. Can I make changes to my orders in P3?

Yes, you can make changes to your orders in P3. Simply click on the order you wish to modify and click the “Edit” button. From here, you can make changes to the quantity or remove items from your order. Don’t forget to save your changes before exiting.

3. How do I add items to my order in P3?

To add items to your order, click on the “Add Items” button on the Orders page. This will take you to the product catalog where you can browse and add items to your cart. Once you’re finished, click “Checkout” to add the items to your order.

4. Can I review and add to my orders on the mobile app?

Yes, you can review and add to your orders on the P3 mobile app. Simply open the app and click on the “Orders” tab. From here, you can view and make changes to your orders, just like on the desktop version.

5. How do I know if my changes to an order have been saved?

After making changes to an order, make sure to click the “Save” button before exiting. You will also receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved. If you’re unsure, you can always check the order status to see if your changes have been applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefheidi2003