• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon....

In summary, the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon is a networking event exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the second level of their career. The event will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities to help consultants develop their business and connect with others. There is no cost to attend, but attendees will be responsible for any travel expenses. Invitations are required to register, but eligible consultants can reach out to their mentor for more information.

Which table will you be at?

• Total voters
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Which table will you be at? This is JUST for Wave 2. There is one for your wave too!!

I'm at 100K; my sales are almost to 160K.

If I was going to NC, I would STILL be at the 50,000 table! That is what I get for thinking I could quit...NO sales! LOL!! I WILL be at the 100,000 next year for sure!

I will be at the 50k table this year!

$100k for me.

50 K table for me- Hopefully at the 100K next year !

I'm SO psyched I'll be at the 50K table! Yay! I didn't think I'd make it with my lame May schedule (I needed $3500), but I actually went over and am going to be over $5000 for this month, thanks to one $1825 show! Woo Hoo!

If I was going I would be at the 50k table.

What is the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon?

The Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon is a networking event for Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the second level of their career and are looking to further grow and develop their business.

Who can attend the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon?

The event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the second level of their career and have received an invitation to attend.

What can I expect at the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon?

The event will feature keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities to help you develop your business and connect with other successful consultants.

Do I need to pay to attend the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon?

There is no cost to attend the event, but you will be responsible for any travel expenses. However, the valuable insights and connections you will gain make it a worthwhile investment in the growth of your business.

How do I register for the Wave 2-Career Club Luncheon?

If you have received an invitation, you can register for the event through the link provided in the invitation. If you have not received an invitation but believe you are eligible to attend, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat