• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare

In summary, the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is a compact and versatile kitchen tool that costs $59.99 and uses a unique wave design to evenly cook food. It is easy to clean and can be used for both hot and cold meals. It also has safety features such as a cool-touch exterior, built-in timer, and automatic shut-off.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Anyone flying in Sunday around noonish to O'Hare that would like to split fare on an Airport Express shuttle?

the blue line train is cheaper

Yeah, this is actually a request for my director, and I know she prefers the shuttle. We have been told about the train before, but we always go with the shuttle. I'm taking a bus this year instead of flying. I almost always fly, but It's about a third of the cost to bus it. So, still looking for a shuttle-splitter if you're out there! ;)

If I remember right the airport express is the same ammount for everyone. You can buy a one or two way ticket.

yes the shuttle is one price... the shuttle company takes care of scheduling so they have a full load(not just PCers but other flying in and going to other hotels)

If you buy 4 tickets together, the price drops dramatically per person, like by $10 or something. That's why she's looking for someone to buy tickets to ride with.

I arrive at 1:10 pm on July 12 into O'Hare, I'll split the ticket if she can wait around an hour or so.

1. What is the price of the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare?

The price for the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is $59.99. This includes both the cost of the product and the shipping fees.

2. How does the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare work?

The Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is a compact and portable kitchen tool that helps you create delicious meals on the go. It uses a unique wave design that evenly distributes heat and cooks food quickly and evenly. Simply plug it into an outlet, place your food on the cooking surface, and watch it cook in just minutes.

3. Is the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare easy to clean?

Yes, the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is designed to be easy to clean. The cooking surface is made of non-stick material, making it easy to wipe down with a damp cloth after use. The base and lid can also be easily wiped down with a damp cloth.

4. Can the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare be used for both hot and cold meals?

Yes, the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold meals. It can be used to cook a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, and even desserts. It can also be used to keep food warm or cold for serving.

5. Is the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare safe to use?

Yes, the Wave 2 Airport Express From O'hare is designed with safety in mind. It has a cool-touch exterior, so you don't have to worry about burning your hands while using it. It also has a built-in timer and automatic shut-off feature, so you can set it and forget it without any safety concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • redsoxgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pclinskie