1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wave 2 Airport Express from O'Hare

1. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone flying in Sunday around noonish to O'Hare that would like to split fare on an Airport Express shuttle?

Apr 30, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

the blue line train is cheaper

Apr 30, 2009
  3. janezapchef

Yeah, this is actually a request for my director, and I know she prefers the shuttle. We have been told about the train before, but we always go with the shuttle. I'm taking a bus this year instead of flying. I almost always fly, but It's about a third of the cost to bus it. So, still looking for a shuttle-splitter if you're out there! ;)

Apr 30, 2009
  4. StacieB

StacieB Veteran Member Gold Member

If I remember right the airport express is the same ammount for everyone. You can buy a one or two way ticket.

Apr 30, 2009
  5. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

yes the shuttle is one price... the shuttle company takes care of scheduling so they have a full load(not just PCers but other flying in and going to other hotels)

Apr 30, 2009
  6. janezapchef

If you buy 4 tickets together, the price drops dramatically per person, like by $10 or something. That's why she's looking for someone to buy tickets to ride with.

Apr 30, 2009
  7. AlowayFamily

AlowayFamily Advanced Member Gold Member

I arrive at 1:10 pm on July 12 into O'Hare, I'll split the ticket if she can wait around an hour or so.

May 1, 2009
Have something to add?