• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Atlantis Experience: Tips for Registration and Airport Travel

In summary, Wave 1 of the PC World Travel Awards registration is full, but people who registed after an hour got placed on a waiting list. People can choose to fly out of Midway Airport if they like. Flying out of an airport in a different state than where someone lives never caused any problems for the author. They will miss out on sitting with Chris Manion at the dinners, but will still be able to travel with their PC friends.
jwpamp
Ok, it's my first trip, I need help!

Do we take a later flight out of Nassau (like at 3pm) to avoid the morning mess at the hotel instead of trying to get to the airport earlier?

Anyone flying out of O'Hare? Not sure if they do Midway (I love the smaller airport).

Help!

I just registered!!! Let Carson do the planning. If you want to use a certain airline you can. Keep in mind that if you register at the last minute others might get the earlier disirable flights and you might be arriving later. This is really important if you are picky about your seating.

Have fun! Are you Wave 1 or 2?

WAVE 1!!!!

Registration for Wave 1 was full as of 4pm CST... so some that registered for Wave 1 after about an hour of recieving the email (even if you got a confirmation like I did...) is on a "waiting list". Just FYI, as per Carson travel when I called this afternoon. :(

Edited to add... I dont give a flipflop about which wave I'm in, my husband and I are just thrilled to be going!! :D

Oh well, we may end up with the Gift Certificate, then. My husband had to fight to get the week he got! No way he would ever get the 2nd week of May!

I was able to register for wave 1 at about 5pm eastern

Can you call and explain the situation? That sucks to earn it and not be able to go...

They will...fit you in on the wave you want if your not able to travel on the other!!!

I chose Wave 2 because of scheduling. But it doesn't surprise me that Wave 1 filled up fast...that is when all of the Execs and above are going! It is nice to travel at the same time as your Exec because you can get invitations to their tables and such just like at Summit and Conference. In Vienna, my husband and I sat with Chris Manion at both dinners....didn't I feel special!!

So, I will miss sitting with Chris...but I will be traveling with all my PC friends!!! YIPPPEEEE!!! Can't wait!!! It is toooooo darn cold here!!! It has been below zero every stinkin day for like 2 weeks now!!! And some days have been 25-35 below....BRRRRRR....HERE I COME ATLANTIS!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Anywhere...
jwpamp said:
Ok, it's my first trip, I need help!

Do we take a later flight out of Nassau (like at 3pm) to avoid the morning mess at the hotel instead of trying to get to the airport earlier?

Anyone flying out of O'Hare? Not sure if they do Midway (I love the smaller airport).

Help!

They will fly you out of whatever airport you want! So choose Midway if you like it better!!

We fly out of an airport that is in a different state than where we live and we never have any problems with it!! I live in Wyoming, but my sister-in-law who will watch my 1 1/2 yr old (oh he will be 2 by then...man time flies) and 4 yr old lives in Nevada. So we drive the kids to Nevada, she drives us to their Airport...which is tiny...and off we go back to Salt lake city...WHERE WE DROVE THROUGH TO TAKE OUR KIDS!!! ha ha!! But it is better than not having a loving sister in law who I have already made a reservation with for LONDON in 2008!!!!:D :D :D Level 4 London here I come!

I am sure as I said in the post above that they will fit you in on Wave 1!! Good luck getting on the wave you need!:D :D

Woo hoo!!! I'm all set for wave 2. Yay! I'll be sure to find you there, Marlene!!!:D

dannyzmom said:
I was able to register for wave 1 at about 5pm eastern
Eastern... so 4pm CST. Yeah, that's about right when it got filled up for wave 1 apparently. Thats like... an hour after we got the email! I called Carson at about 5pm CST after I filled out my registration and they said that "wave 1 is full (for now) and that I'd be on a waiting list, even though my confirmation says I'm registered for wave 1".
Same thing happened to my SD.
I think it'll be fine, we think that people will move around just like conference, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am SO jealous! I wouldn't have been able to fly anyway, but it would have bee cool to earn!

I'm completely thrilled to be going... my husband keeps boasting to everyone we know how I earned this trip in 10 sales months. LOL
He brags for me. heehee! It's pretty awesome and we just can't wait! I already have my tracker up and have already told my kids were going to D.C. next year. :D

Thats cool..20 minute flight from Florida.. Quick and Easy for you Carolyn. You go Girl. You diserve it. Enjoy yourself!!

Man Carolyn, that just stinks that you can't take the $600 credit for travel. :rolleyes: Do you have a boat?:p

Woo! I just got confirmation for wave 1 with my Itenerary and flight plans!!

Pampered Laura said:
Eastern... so 4pm CST. Yeah, that's about right when it got filled up for wave 1 apparently. Thats like... an hour after we got the email! I called Carson at about 5pm CST after I filled out my registration and they said that "wave 1 is full (for now) and that I'd be on a waiting list, even though my confirmation says I'm registered for wave 1".
Same thing happened to my SD.
I think it'll be fine, we think that people will move around just like conference, but still.

Yikes!! I'd be so screwed if I didn't get into wave 1...those are the only dates that work for me.

Pampered Laura said:
I'm completely thrilled to be going... my husband keeps boasting to everyone we know how I earned this trip in 10 sales months. LOL
He brags for me. heehee! It's pretty awesome and we just can't wait! I already have my tracker up and have already told my kids were going to D.C. next year. :D

LOL - I haveb't told my kids about DC yet - but that's the trip I am planning to earn for us!

Jilleysue said:
Thats cool..20 minute flight from Florida.. Quick and Easy for you Carolyn. You go Girl. You diserve it. Enjoy yourself!!

Aw thanks Jill!!!
I am really excited :)

PampMomof3 said:
Man Carolyn, that just stinks that you can't take the $600 credit for travel. :rolleyes: Do you have a boat?:p

LOL - actually my parents do but I'm not sure it'd make it to Atlantis - LOL
Last year we took the travel credit for the flight to Miami for the cruise - - that was GREAT!

Pampered Laura said:
Woo! I just got confirmation for wave 1 with my Itenerary and flight plans!!

Yippeeeee!!!
See ya there Laura!!
I'll be the one in the pink bikini with the pink iPod on and the Pina Colada in my hand...

Carolyn- can you find a cheaper flight yourself and take the credit?? It seems pretty steep for a 20 minute flight!

What is the cost to attend the Atlantis Registration event?

The cost to attend the Atlantis Registration event varies depending on the package you choose. The basic package starts at $500, while the VIP package starts at $1000. Please refer to our website for more information on package options and pricing.

What is included in the registration fee?

The registration fee includes all meals and beverages during the event, access to all workshops and seminars, and a welcome gift bag. Additionally, the VIP package includes exclusive workshops and activities, as well as luxury accommodations.

How do I register for the Atlantis Registration event?

You can register for the Atlantis Registration event by visiting our website and filling out the online registration form. You will then receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to complete your registration and payment.

Can I bring a guest to the Atlantis Registration event?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest to the event. Please make sure to indicate this on your registration form and pay the additional guest fee. Your guest will have access to all meals and activities, but not the workshops and seminars.

What is the cancellation policy for the Atlantis Registration event?

If you need to cancel your registration, you must do so at least 30 days before the event to receive a full refund. Any cancellations made after that time will not be eligible for a refund. However, you may transfer your registration to someone else if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Melissa78