• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shuttle From Airports to Hotels?

If that info was for Leadership, do these 3 hotels have shuttles that we can take from O'Hare?Yes they are for Conference & they have certain times you can get them. I'll check to see how much they charge.
redsoxgirl
Didn't we get an email or something about shuttles to the hotels from the airport?

Or was that for Leadership? I'm all confused now... LOL

If that info was for Leadership, do these 3 hotels have shuttles that we can take from O'Hare?

Yes they are for Conference & they have certain times you can get them. I'll check to see how much they charge.

You are on your own getting to the hotels. Most downtown hotels do NOT have shuttles, but you can very easily take public transportation. Go to the airports website and you'll find all teh shuttle companies listed there as well.Or just hang around the baggage claim area, look for other PC consultants, and share a cab. We did that in Dallas for Leadership and it worked out great.

Take the train and pay 1.75 or so. It's easy and spend what you save on a dinner. Depending on what airport and what hotel it's as easy as hitting the Chicago website and plan your trip from there.

Sorry , it's $2 each way .85 if your 65 or older, on Medicare or are disabled. We are staying at The Palmer House Hilton and it's a breeze. Go to Plan Your Trip With the RTA! the choosechicago.com site is very helpful esspecially if you have them send a free visitors guide to you, you can also pick one up at the airport.

not always easy
thebowman said:
Take the train and pay 1.75 or so. It's easy and spend what you save on a dinner. Depending on what airport and what hotel it's as easy as hitting the Chicago website and plan your trip from there.

Just make sure you check to make sure that they are not doing construction.
I was told last year how "easy" and cheap it was by some consultants at the airport. We got on the train, then had to get off because of train track construction. Then we had to go down flights of stairs to get a bus. Then back on the train. Then we had to walk quite a ways - all this with all our luggage. I was NOT happy.
Moral - make sure you check it out first.

Last year we took a shuttle from Midway to the hotel - the van fit 10 of us and we split a tip - we bought the tickets right at the airport - then coming home we just had a taxi van take us - was no big deal-

Karynne, I was with you in that train, got off with all our luggage took a bus.
Then the bus just stopped. LOL. WE thought we could walk the rest of the way, LONG walk with luggage, Took a taxi to Sheraton.
After we got settled went to the Pier and took a Boat ride.
Last year we were in a car (over 2 hours to airport for a cheaper fare), shuttle, plane, train, bus, taxi, and boat. within 10 hours. Fun times, Fun times. WE had a BLAST!!!

1. What airports do you provide shuttle services to?

We provide shuttle services from all major airports in the United States, including but not limited to: JFK, LAX, O'Hare, and Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson.

2. How do I book a shuttle from the airport to my hotel?

You can book a shuttle through our website or by calling our customer service hotline. Simply provide us with your flight details and hotel information, and we will take care of the rest.

3. Can I request a private shuttle for my group?

Yes, we offer private shuttle services for groups of any size. Please contact us in advance to make arrangements and receive a quote.

4. How much does the shuttle service cost?

The cost of our shuttle service varies depending on the distance and number of passengers. Please visit our website or call our customer service hotline for a quote.

5. Are there any additional fees for luggage or pets?

No, we do not charge any additional fees for luggage or pets. However, please inform us in advance if you will be traveling with oversized or excessive luggage, or if you will be bringing a pet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly3282
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kelly3282
  • Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies