• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting From Love Field to the Adam's Mark

In summary, the author researched transportation options and found the Dallas Public Transportation website. They found that bus #39 from the airport to the hotel for $1.25 was a good option and they booked their shuttle service online. The author is arriving on Sunday and is concerned about missing their flight if they are late.
DebbieJ
Hey all,

I was researching my options today and found the Dallas Public Transportation website. www.dart.org

You can take bus #39 from the airport to the hotel for only $1.25! It takes about 30 mins and lets you off right behind the hotel.

I'm planning on going that route instead of paying $20 for a shuttle or cab!

I booked my shuttle service online for 12 bucks, I thought that was really good. I couldnt imagine lugging my suitcase on a bus, plus I am really funny about public buses call me paranoid!

I plan on taking my smallest suitcase--the one I could carry on the plane if I wanted--so I'm not worried. Since it's an airport route, I'm sure people do it all the time.

DART is pretty cheap & safe it is a subway but parts of it are above ground and it is cheaper than Chicago.
Teresa

Ok $12 bucks where did you book that shuttle at?

http://www.hudsonltd4a.com/cgi-bin/d...19104&LOGON=GO

There is the link for you, you have to prepay but hey its worth it I think and one less thing that I have to worry about. I don't like the unexpected!!! What time do you arrive and what day?

And you can thank Ann for that link she was the one who shared it with me.

The link is broken, Abey! :(

I arrive at 7:41 pm on Sunday at DFW

Got my ticket!!!!!!!! What happens if I miss it due to my flight beign late?

I am assuming that since they ask for your flight info they know if you are giong to be running late and I think its the type of thing where they are constant vans going back and forth so I don't think its that big of a deal.

What is the best way to get from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel?

The easiest and most convenient way to get from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel is by taking a taxi or ride-sharing service. It will cost approximately $20-$25 and take about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Is there public transportation available from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel?

Yes, there are several options for public transportation from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel. You can take DART's Love Link 524 bus, which runs every 15-30 minutes and costs $2.50. You can also take the Trinity Railway Express (TRE) train to Union Station and then transfer to the DART rail to get to the hotel.

How long does it take to drive from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel?

It typically takes about 15-20 minutes to drive from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel, depending on traffic. However, this time can vary significantly during rush hour or in inclement weather.

Are there any shuttle services available from Love Field to the Adam's Mark hotel?

Yes, there are several shuttle services that operate between Love Field and the Adam's Mark hotel. Some of these include SuperShuttle, Go Yellow Checker Shuttle, and Prime Time Shuttle. It is recommended to book in advance to secure your spot and avoid any delays.

Is there parking available at the Adam's Mark hotel?

Yes, the Adam's Mark hotel offers on-site parking for guests. The daily self-parking rate is $25 per day, and valet parking is available for $32 per day. However, if you are not staying at the hotel, it is recommended to use a ride-sharing service or public transportation to avoid parking fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lacychef