• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheap Taxi Options from Midway/O'Hare Airports for 4-6 People

In summary, the cheapest taxi options for 4-6 people from Midway/O'Hare airports are shared ride services such as UberPOOL, Lyft Line, or a shuttle service. Some taxi companies may offer discounts or promotions for airport transfers, and it is best to check with the specific company or keep an eye out for any deals when booking. We recommend booking your taxi in advance, especially for larger groups, and you can typically book up to 30 days in advance. Some taxi companies may charge extra fees for larger groups or peak hours, so it is important to check beforehand. Pre-paying for a taxi service from the airports is also an option and can save time and ensure a smooth transfer for your group.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

If you are flying into Midway or O'Hare and have anywhere from four to six people with you, a cab to the hotels is a great way to travel. I do not think we have ever paid more than $8.00 or $9.00 per person. It is not as inexpensive as taking the train (or bus from O'Hare based on another post), but it is much cheaper than taking a shuttle.

We usually end up with six people so we get a minivan taxi.

This is just another great option.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the tip! I've never considered taking a cab to the hotels before, but it sounds like a convenient and affordable option for a group of four to six people. I'll definitely keep this in mind for my next trip to Midway or O'Hare. Do you have any specific cab companies that you recommend? Thanks again for sharing your experience!

, thank you for sharing this great tip! As a pampered chef consultant, I often travel for business and am always looking for affordable transportation options. I will definitely keep this in mind for my next trip to Midway or O'Hare. It's great to know that a minivan taxi can accommodate up to six people for such a reasonable price. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Happy travels!

1. What are the cheapest taxi options available for 4-6 people from Midway/O'Hare airports?

The cheapest taxi options for 4-6 people from Midway/O'Hare airports are shared ride services such as UberPOOL, Lyft Line, or a shuttle service. These services allow you to split the cost with other passengers traveling to similar destinations, making it a more affordable option.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions for taxi services from the airports?

Some taxi companies may offer discounts or promotions for airport transfers. It is best to check with the specific company or keep an eye out for any deals when booking your ride.

3. How far in advance should I book a taxi for 4-6 people from the airports?

We recommend booking your taxi in advance, especially if you have a larger group. This will ensure that you have a vehicle available and can also help you secure a lower price. You can typically book a taxi up to 30 days in advance.

4. Are there any additional fees for a 4-6 person taxi from the airports?

Some taxi companies may charge extra fees for larger groups or for traveling during peak hours. It is important to check with the company beforehand to understand any potential additional costs.

5. Can I pre-pay for a 4-6 person taxi from the airports?

Yes, you can pre-pay for a taxi service from the airports. This can be done online or through the company's app. Pre-paying can help save time and ensure a smooth and efficient transfer for your group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat