• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1: Who Is Your Executive Director

lol.Nerd:pMine is Paula Schmietendorf.She is my executive director.Mine is Pauleen Livermore... but she's under Robin.... but she's an executive so I'll be going to hers!Kellie Downey.Haven't heard a thing about the banquet yet.Stacy PressmanWhen?Who can go?Stacy PressmanYes, you get to go, it's part of your registration!Are we notified of the theme?Or do we have to ask our directors?Nancy Jo Ryan-Can't wait for the theme!
babywings76
Gold Member
This determines our banquet right?

Mine is Robin Shilling

Mine is Beth Jacobs.....
Anyone know the theme for the dinner???

Kellie Downey. Haven't heard a thing about the banquet yet.

Nancy Jo Ryan- can't wait for the theme! it's always a fun time!

Nancy Jo Ryan
My first conference! When will hear what the theme is?

I'm not sure who mine is...anyway for me to find out w/o asking my Director?

Stacy Pressman

What banquet? When? Who can go?

DessertDivaFL said:
Stacy Pressman

What banquet? When? Who can go?

Yes, you get to go, it's part of your registration!

Are we notified of the theme? Or do we have to ask our directors?

letmepamperu13 said:
Nancy Jo Ryan- can't wait for the theme! it's always a fun time!

No theme this year and no dance.

chefHLM said:
I'm not sure who mine is...anyway for me to find out w/o asking my Director?

Look on your commission statement. It should tell you there.

babywings76 said:
This determines our banquet right?

Mine is Robin Shilling

She is not my executive director but she's my national one! She's the 3rd director on my pay check! Mine is Pauleen Livermore... but she's under Robin.... but she's an executive so I'll be going to hers!

straitfan said:

Mine too. Kellie said we should be getting some info. soon. We e-mailed the other day. No details yet.

DebbieJ said:

Hmmm. That's good to know. I still haven't registered. Trying to see if anyone has room for Thursday night. I have to take the South Shore home on Friday evening. Thought I could spend a wee bit of time at the Dinner, grab my present (I'm a sucker for all the free stuff) and then grab the train for home.

Robin Anderson is my executive director.

DebbieJ said:

Nerd:p You alwaysknow everything first! Why no dancing? Cause your preggo? LOL

Koolotus said:
Nerd:p You alwaysknow everything first! Why no dancing? Cause your preggo? LOL

I got the hook up.

NJR as well. I'm not 100% shocked no dancing. Everyone is trying to scale back/save money so thats one way to do it. I'm just interested in knowing why no theme. Its not hard, you usually have a table decoration/flowers anyway. Hummm would love to know more.

straitfan said:

Me too:)...& me neither!

crystalscookingnow said:
Look on your commission statement. It should tell you there.

Thanks...I never noticed that! I'm usually just looking for the number at the bottom! LOL Well guess mine is Cindy Bennetch Sample. My director told me this will be her second year as an ED but she never told me her name.

DebbieJ said:

For real?????? Why no theme? I understand the dance thing. We ususally hang out for the awards, but head out before the dance. Are you guys dressing up or staying more casual?

Mine is Paula Schmietendorf.

From Kelli Downey Cluster:

Executive Banquet will be casual dress for that evening and we are at the Hilton for the first time for this event.

I was glad to hear casual Barb! Of course, I guess we usually are pretty casual there.

lacychef said:
I was glad to hear casual Barb! Of course, I guess we usually are pretty casual there.

Me too! I totally need conference. I think I've lost my Pampered Chef mojo this week. :grumpy:

HHMMM Haven't seen any mention of Patti Mocerino... anyone else going to be at her dinner? I haven't heard anything about it, yet. Of course, I registered just a few hours before registration closed.... lol

soccermama said:
HHMMM Haven't seen any mention of Patti Mocerino... anyone else going to be at her dinner? I haven't heard anything about it, yet. Of course, I registered just a few hours before registration closed.... lol

I heard Patti is doing a superhero theme.

I found out my theme for our dinner is called "feeling the love" me and my room mate are planning our attire for the event. Should be a fun one.

Anybody know the theme for Beth Jacobs dinner????

DebbieJ said:
I heard Patti is doing a superhero theme.

She did that theme last year, I think.... it was fun, but I'd sure love to see something new this year.

Stacy Pressman

We are having a sports theme...

soccermama said:
She did that theme last year, I think.... it was fun, but I'd sure love to see something new this year.

I thought Pattie's was the Incredibles last year. Don't quote me on it I just remember our pre-conference workshop with her and thats what she had or something like that. (I was there with my long distance hospitality group...long story but I love the group!)

I just an going to dress casual for NJR's since there isn't a theme or anything really happening. Hope the food is better than last year!

1. How do I find out who my Executive Director is?

You can find out who your Executive Director is by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "My Team" tab. Your Executive Director's name and contact information will be listed there.

2. Is my Executive Director the one who determines my banquet level?

Yes, your Executive Director is responsible for determining your banquet level based on your sales and team performance. They will also be the one to invite you to the banquet and provide any necessary information.

3. What if I don't know who my Executive Director is?

If you are unsure of who your Executive Director is, you can reach out to your upline leader or contact Pampered Chef's consultant support for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the name and contact information of your Executive Director.

4. Can I change my Executive Director?

Generally, your Executive Director is assigned based on your upline and team structure. However, if you have a valid reason for wanting to change your Executive Director, you can reach out to Pampered Chef's consultant support for further assistance.

5. Who is Robin Shilling and why is she listed as my Executive Director?

Robin Shilling is a top leader and Executive Director within Pampered Chef. She may be listed as your Executive Director if she is your upline leader or if you are part of her team. She is a valuable resource and mentor for many consultants within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies