• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Unused Incentive from Last Year's Conference

In summary, the Director at our company got flip-flops that have The Pampered Chef on them, and they are the most comfortable pair she's ever bought. They are also worth the $20 she paid for them. There are also beach towels available that are very cute, but they sold out in Wave 1.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi girls, I really really want one of these. This was the incentive at last years conference. If anyone has one they are not using or do not want anymore please email me privately at [email protected] with your price. I WOULD LOVE ONE. Thank you. Brenda K. newly promoted Director

I want one too. I was really hoping it would make it into the fall line. Everyone email in your product suggestion on this one!

I second that!! Let's all bug HO on this one!!

Me too, me too, me too!

Deb, Didn't you get it by going to conference last year??:confused: I did get it and am surprised I don't use it more than I do. I'm not saying that I"m ready to sell it or anything.;)

You had to turn in 2 shows....I think....and go to conference to get the basket. I love mine. It sits on my desk with the bowl in it. It does not hold anything specific, but I like it there to drop things into that I want to keep up with. I really thought they would have made it available in the catalog by now.

Since we got that for going to Conference last year, did you conference attendees get any new products for attending except for the new bag?:) :confused:

I didn't get the woven from last year b/c I was just getting started and didn't turn in any shows in July. This year, we get extra for the recruiting incentive since we went to conference.

My Director got the cutest flip flops that have Pampered Chef on them. They are dark blue and they have The Pampered Chef in white. She said they ran out though and not everyone got some. She was in Wave 2. I hope they start selling them, because they are too cute!!

jenniferlynne said:
My Director got the cutest flip flops that have Pampered Chef on them. They are dark blue and they have The Pampered Chef in white. She said they ran out though and not everyone got some. She was in Wave 2. I hope they start selling them, because they are too cute!!

Did you see the adorable flip-flop beach towel? I just HAD to get one;) Now I can advertise when I take my girls to the pool!

Who sells them?...towels and flip flops...

VIP I believe! I heard that they're cute!

They sold out of the towel in Wave 1. I was so bummed. I do really like my t-shirt with the contrast stitching, though.

Those flip-flops are the most comfortable pair I've ever bought! Well worth the $20 they cost. I bought them on the morn of day 2, and didn't take them off except for bed. :)I wish they were selling those on their website, but haven't seen them yet. I'd buy a couple more pairs just to have, in case.

1. Can I still use my unused incentive from last year's conference?

Yes, you can still use your unused incentive from last year's conference. We want to make sure you get the most out of your experience with Pampered Chef, so we allow you to use your incentives for up to one year after they are earned.

2. How do I redeem my unused incentive?

To redeem your unused incentive, simply log into your account on our website and click on the "Incentives" tab. From there, you can select the incentive you would like to redeem and follow the prompts to use it towards a purchase.

3. What if I have multiple unused incentives from last year's conference?

If you have multiple unused incentives, you can choose to use them all at once or save them for future purchases. Keep in mind that each incentive has its own expiration date, so be sure to use them before they expire.

4. Are there any restrictions on using my unused incentives?

There may be some restrictions on using your unused incentives, such as minimum purchase amounts or specific products they can be used towards. Be sure to check the terms and conditions of each incentive before redeeming it.

5. Can I transfer my unused incentives to someone else?

No, unused incentives are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder who earned them. However, you can use your incentives to purchase gifts for others if you wish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • Brenda K.