• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Small Red Purse From Conference

In summary, a few people were debating whether or not to buy a red purse from Merrill at the conference, but decided against it at the last minute. They decide to email Merrill's customer service to find out if they still had any left, but were told they were not available. One person who bought the purse for the notebook was willing to sell it for $10 plus shipping. Another person is still interested in the red purse if someone is willing to give up theirs.
lacychef
Did anyone buy one of those cute red purses from Merrill at conference, and decide you want to get rid of it???
I was debating too long I guess, cause I really wanted one, but then the last day didn't have time to go back & get one. Apparently it was a conference-only item.....not on their website.
Doesn't hurt to ask!

Thay must have them in their warehouse. Maybe if you called and asked nicely, they'd sell you one.

OK- I'm picking myself up off the floor from laughing.
Really, though. It doesn't hurt to ask. Explain that you were delayed on day 3 and didn't make it back to the booth.

HA! Are you off the floor yet?:p
I emailed their customer service & they said they're not available:( You know they gotta have some though...maybe I'll try calling..

Does anyone have a photo of this purse i am interested in it

Are you talking about the one that came with a little red notebook?
I bought the purse for the notebook, I'd be willing to sell it I used it for about a week and it just isn't my style. It isn't small though so I'm not sure if its the same one.
Email me at [email protected]

IF you are talking about the small quilted one -- I have a new one for sale!

Yes Mandy I'm pretty sure that's the one! Do you have a pic? And how much are ya selling for?!

I have one also that I would sell.
Make an offer.

I'll take a picture of it tonight -- it is red, small and quilted with a black pc logo and black handles. I paid $20 for it at confernce. I'd be glad to give it to you for $10 plus shipping. I used it once (at conference) but this realized with all the stuff I drag around for my kids, it's just too small.

If anyone still has one after Lacy gets hers I would be interested please pm me! Thanks!

Awesome! Will you take a check? I'm sure I won't be able to fit too much in it; but I just had to have it, lol!
If you want to PM me your address, I'll do the same;)
I can't believe this thread came back to life after several months!

I am still interested in the red purse if someone is wanting to get rid of theirs...just let me know thanks so much :)

Now I want one of these purses...I can't wait to see the pictures of it

Still L@@king for one as well!!!
Anyone else willing to give up theirs... just let me know!
How much $$$

Thanks Mandy!
It's such a cute purse; small yes, but cute. Actually both my girls want it, lol!

Related to Iso: Small Red Purse From Conference

1. What is the material of the small red purse from the conference?

The small red purse from the conference is made of high-quality, durable nylon material that is water-resistant and easy to clean.

2. How many compartments does the purse have?

The purse has three compartments, including a main compartment, a front zippered pocket, and a back slip pocket for easy organization and storage.

3. Is the purse suitable for everyday use?

Yes, the purse is designed to be versatile and functional for everyday use. It can easily fit all your essentials, such as your phone, wallet, and keys.

4. Can the purse be worn as a crossbody bag?

Yes, the purse comes with an adjustable strap that can be worn as a crossbody bag for hands-free convenience.

5. Is the purse machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the purse. Instead, spot clean with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • DebbieJ