• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Hints & Tips to Get Bookings & Sales

In summary, some recipes that seem to be popular among those who have pampered a business are the truffle brownies and the fudge puddles.
pampered2007
I am planning on "pampering a business" this week and was wondering...for those of you who have also done this, what recipes seem to be the most popular??? I am looking for a yummy dessert that is quick and easy to make, or any muffin recipes that I could take in a basket, but any suggestions or tips or good ideas that anyone is willing to share I would appreciate.

I am also putting an ad in the paper this week too if anyone has any tips or suggestions for that.

Thanks everyone! :)

I took the fudge puddles recipe that I got from this website...yummy!!! They were a huge hit

I usually take the Tuxedo Brownie Cups. Everyone loves them and they look like it took you all day to make them. I also just experimented making mini versions of the Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie. They turned out really good and I'm taking those to DD's preschool graduation.

Black Bottom Banana Cream PieWould someone mind sharing this recipe? I've looked and can't find it. TIA

I can't find the fudge puddles recipe either. Can anyone share this one too? They sound so good! Thanks!

It is in the Delightful Desserts cookbook!

Black Bottom
Banana Cream Pie

1 refrigerated pie crust
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
1 package (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 package (5.1 oz) vanilla instant pudding
1/2 teaspoon rum extract
2 medium bananas
Strawberries for garnish

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Let pie crust stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Gently unfold onto lightly floured surface and roll to a 11 1/2 inch circle. Place crust in deep dish pie plate; prick bottom and sides. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool completely. Microwave 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping and chocolate morsels on HIGH 30-45 seconds; stir until smooth. Spread on bottom of pie crust. Mix milk, pudding, and rum extract until thickened. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Slice bananas over chocolate. Spread pudding mixture over bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and strawberries.

I often do the truffle brownies because they are easy to make, and cheap.

I do have to say, however, that my most positive results came from bringing the not-so-warm-caramel brownies ...

Where can I find the recipe for the truffle brownies and the fudge puddles?

The truffle brownies are in Seasons Best but I have made so many over the past few days I can pretty much recite it by memory:Melt 2 tablespoons butter (NOT MARGERINE) and 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
Mix in an egg and 1/2 cup of sugar
Mix in 2/3 of a cup of flour.Use two teaspoons to divide the mix evenly into your mini muffin pan (sprayed with non-stick spray with flour) and tap on the tops with your tart shaper to make them flat.Bake for 10 minutes.Meanwhile, clean your batter bowl and put the rest of the bag of chips in. Nuke 3/4 cup of heavy cream in the microwave, whip until it's smooth, and put in the freezer for 10-12 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so until it starts to set up.Press down on the mini brownies to make a "well."They tell you to dump the ganache in a bag, cut the edge and squeeze in but maybe my cut was too big because mine went EVERYWHERE ... I much prefer to spoon it in.And usually I end up with enough leftovers to spread on another batch of brownies like frosting ... it melts and they are even better.

I did the truffle brownie cups yesterday and they were gone within 15 minutes. I also made peanut butter choc chip cookies and jammin cookie triangles ( from the Light and Simple recipe that I got years and years ago, but i love it). It was all a hit. The Greek Cheese Torta worked well for one I did also, again, gone in less than 30 minutes.

What kind of results have you gotten?I am really excited about the real estate offices I am pampering ... one in my neighborhood, one in the town where I work. I brought a folder with catalogs, the Wanted Poster, an order form ... and 20 of the flyers I downloaded from this site which are made just for realtors. But I've only had this strike paydirt once.

Di_Can_Cook said:
What kind of results have you gotten?

I am really excited about the real estate offices I am pampering ... one in my neighborhood, one in the town where I work. I brought a folder with catalogs, the Wanted Poster, an order form ... and 20 of the flyers I downloaded from this site which are made just for realtors. But I've only had this strike paydirt once.

It has been hit and miss. One I had tons of excitement, they scarfed down the food, took all the catalogs and I only got 2 orders. One did very well, I think it depends on how busy they are at the time you go and if they have 1 person who really wants to take charge so they can get those specials.
I put nice packets together, how to order online, I leave a little basket from the dollar store and some drawing slips so they can sign up to win something. I had 1 take my food and catalogs, then tell me after that the managers sister sells PC and they were all going to order from her, how rude is that???????:yuck:

How do you deliver the Truffle Brownie Cups to the business you are pampering? I thought that putting them in a nice little basket or tin would be a good idea.

And also...do you put any garnishes on the brownies before you deliver them? The recipe suggests things like whipped topping, sliced almonds, and maraschino cherries.

And one more thing... what do you all charge for the shipping?? On the outside order form, the $4 is listed for the shipping costs, so people will want to pay that amount when they see it. But if the orders don't add up to a show, then they have to pay the direct shipping costs. So what do you do about this? I don't want them to order and pay the wrong amount and then have to ask for more money to cover the shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I put the truffles on a nice, inexpensive tray I got from the dollar store and I put the toppings on before I went to deliver them and took a can of Redi-Whip incase they wanted to add the whipped topping. I topped mine with cherries, shaved white chocloate and coconut.
I have the party shipped to me and then I drop it off at the busines since I only do the businesses within a 10-15 mile radius of my home.

When you say that you have the products shipped to you, are you considering yourself the host and having the customers pay only the $4 shipping costs? I would like to do the mystery host idea. But my worst fear will be that people will order and will include the $4 shipping and then in the end find out that the orders don't total at least $150 and then more money will have to be added in to cover direct shipping costs. Sorry, I'm just making sure that I have everything figured out. I want to be certain that I know what I'm doing. LOL LOL

I left mine ungarnished ... and put them in a disposable aluminum container because I didn't want to stack them and mess them up. I had a lot to fit in the container ... about 40 or more.

pampered2007 said:
When you say that you have the products shipped to you, are you considering yourself the host and having the customers pay only the $4 shipping costs? I would like to do the mystery host idea. But my worst fear will be that people will order and will include the $4 shipping and then in the end find out that the orders don't total at least $150 and then more money will have to be added in to cover direct shipping costs. Sorry, I'm just making sure that I have everything figured out. I want to be certain that I know what I'm doing. LOL LOL

No,
I just ship it c/o me with teh hostess name on the package as well.
That way whoever takes cahrge at the business will not have to worry about getting the boxes at the office and trying to divide them all up on the clock which was a concern. One didn't want to stay after hours and do it or on her lunch nor did she want to lug the boxes home. Am I making sense?

That is a very good idea! Makes sense to me! Makes it so easy for the business. But did you ever have a business that you pampered that the orders weren't enough to add up to a show??

Last edited:
Yes, I have had that happen and I ended up adding them to another party. The girl who was supposed to "take charge" was so sweet, but a flake , but she understood. She ended up placing an order as well and I added it to my other party and gave her a coupon for $15 off a future purchase and I gave her a mini serving spatula, citrus peeler and SBCB.

I tell them upfront they need $150 in orders to get the hostess special so they are aware if that does not happen, that they do not get the hostess special.

I guess what I will do is let them know up front that the orders have to total at least $150 to pay the $4 shipping or the direct shipping rates will apply. I don't have any shows to tack orders onto right now. We'll see how it goes.
Thank you so much for the help :)

Good luck, let me know if you need anything else, you can PM anytime too :)
My May is falling apart and luckily I have this party tomorrow night and one at the end of the month, but this one at the end of the month, the gals had re-scheduled on me 8~ yes I said 8 times now since March. I told her if she is not serious this time then I am not re-scheduling again, I am so over her!!
I have the one business I pampered this week and they are keeping the party open until next Friday. My friend works there so she is keeping track of it.
Let me know how it goes :)

Related to Wanted: Hints & Tips to Get Bookings & Sales

1. How can I increase my bookings and sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One great way to increase your bookings and sales is by hosting cooking parties or virtual events. These allow you to showcase the products and offer special deals to attendees. It's also important to network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to spread the word about your business.

2. What are some effective ways to find new customers and expand my client base?

Attending local events, such as craft fairs or farmers markets, can be a great way to reach new customers. Utilizing social media and creating a strong online presence can also help attract new clients. Additionally, offering referral incentives to your existing customers can bring in new business.

3. What are some tips for hosting successful cooking parties?

First, make sure to plan and prepare ahead of time. Create a fun and inviting atmosphere, and be sure to offer plenty of samples and demonstrations of the products. Encourage attendees to book their own party and offer incentives for doing so. Lastly, follow up with guests after the party to secure bookings.

4. How can I increase my sales during slow seasons?

During slower seasons, consider offering promotions or specials to entice customers. You can also focus on selling items that are popular for the upcoming holidays or events. Additionally, reaching out to past customers and offering them exclusive deals can help boost sales.

5. What should I do if I am struggling to meet my sales goals?

If you are struggling to meet your sales goals, it may be helpful to evaluate your current marketing and sales strategies. Consider reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips. You can also attend trainings and webinars offered by Pampered Chef to learn new techniques and stay motivated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • jessneeley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • PCJenni